Here is our ranking of best chinese smartphone. Below you will find the most convenient models as value for money. The list includes 2 models for each price range, sorted in increasing order. For each of them you can find the complete ranking at the beginning of each chapter of this article.
We remind you that, being products subject to offers, prices and availability are variable over time. If specified, the wording Global indicates the presence of the band 20. In any case, we always ask you to check on the seller's website whether or not the 20 band is indicated.
Below you can see the list of various devices, which can be purchased at Chinese stores like GearBest e BangGood. Some products may also be present on Amazon ed eBay: in this case, the price is almost always higher.
For all coupons and offers on Chinese smartphones (and not only) we invite you to follow our dedicated Telegram channel: GizDeals!
Last updated: April 2021
The best Chinese smartphones
Best Smartphones under i 100 €
OFFERS Xiaomi Redmi 9C
The new 9 series brought with it several devices and among the cheapest there is Redmi 9C: a perfect smartphone for those who don't have too many pretensions, given the hardware sector that can support the simplest needs and a practically infinite battery. Despite the low price, however, we find a large display with a drop notch and three rear cameras.
- 164.9 x 77 x 9 mm for a weight of 196 grams;
- display by 6.53 inches diagonal with resolution HD + (1520 x 720 pixels);
- quad-core chipset MediaTek Helio G35;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB storage (expandable via microSD up to 512 GB);
- main camera from 13 + 2 + 2 mega-pixel with opening f / 2.2 and LED flash;
- selfie camera 5 mega-pixels with opening f/2.2;
- battery by 5000 mAh;
- operating system Android 9.0 Oreo with proprietary interface MIUI;
- module dual SIM.
Best Smartphones under i 150 €
OFFERS POCO M3
POCO continues to raise the bar and does it with POCO M3: an entry level device that borders on the threshold of 100 € at launch and does so by offering a particularly high-performance hardware compartment, consisting of a large 6.5 "Full HD display, accompanied by Snapdragon 662 and 3 rear cameras to which the selfie cam with 8 mega - pixel drop notch responds.
- IPS LCD display from 6.5 "Full HD + with density of 395 PPI;
- dimensions of 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm for 198 g
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 662;
- GPU Adreno 610;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB of storage expandable away microSD up to 256 GB;
- rear fingerprint reader and Face Unlock;
- dual camera back from 48 + 2 + 2 MP with opening f/ 1.8, Dual PD autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera from 8 MP with opening f/ 2.0;
- dual SIM 4G support, Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, USB Type-C 2.0, mini-jack;
- battery by 6000 mAh with Quick Charge 3 Quick Charge;
- Android 9 Pie operating system with interface POCO Launcher.
Best Smartphones under i 200 €
OFFERS Redmi Note 9T 5G
Bringing 5G at a truly affordable price to everyone: this is it mission di Redmi Note 9T that thanks to his street price less than 200 €, brings new connectivity to everyone. The device, then, is ideal for all those looking for a reliable smartphone without spending too much, thanks to the new one Dimension 800U a 7 nm and allows the use of all multimedia contents by exploiting the da 6.5 ".
- Dimensions of 161.2 x 77.3 x 9.1 mm for a weight of 199 grams;
- IPS display from 6.5 inches FullHD + with Gorilla Glass 5;
- octa-core processor MediaTek Dimensity 800U;
- Mali-G57 MC3;
- 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 64 / 128 GB of storage expandable via microSD;
- Quad Camera from 48 + 2 + 2 MP with HDR, digital stabilization and autofocus;
- selfie camera 13 MP with opening f/2.0;
- 5G connectivity, Bluetooth 5.1, Type-C 2.0, Dual Band Wi-Fi.
- battery by 5000 mAh.
Best Smartphones under i 300 €
OFFERS Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Mi 11 Lite it is part of the range of the latest arrivals at home Xiaomi. The telephone, which arrives below the threshold of 300 €, is presented as a very valid alternative to its "big brothers" since it is a light and thin device, as well as maintaining a decent power thanks to the SoC Snapdragon mid-range.
- Dimensions of 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm for a weight of 157 grams;
- 120 Hz AMOLED display from 6.55 inches Full HD + (1080 x 2400);
- octa-core processor Snapdragon 732G;
- Adreno 618;
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 64 / 128 GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable via microSD;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- quad room from 64 + 8 + 5 MP;
- selfie camera 16 MP with opening f/2.0;
- battery by 4250 mAh with 33W fast charging support.
Best Smartphones under € 400
OFFERS OnePlus Nord
It definitely deserves a space in our buying guide OnePlus North: one of the most talked about smartphones of the last period that has brought OnePlus back to its origins, with top performance and hardware at a low (launch) price. For a number of reasons it is therefore a particularly attractive device for those who want to bring a top of the range with them, without spending too much.
- Display Fluid AMOLED from 6.44 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels), density of 408 PPI;
- dimensions of 158.3 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm for 184 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 765;
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU;
- 12 GB of RAM;
- 256 GB non-expandable storage;
- ID reader in the display and face recognition;
- triple rear camera from 48 + 8 + 5 + 2 mega-pixel;
- front camera from 32 + 8 MP;
- support dual SIM 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, NFC; Type-C 2.0.
- battery by 4115 mAh.
Best Smartphones under € 500
OFFERS OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 represents an excellent compromise for quality and price, showing some sacrifices compared to the Pro variant, but with a considerable saving on the price. In fact, we find Qualcomm's top-of-the-range SoC, Snapdragon 865, Fluid AMOLED display da 6.55 " and fast charge from 30W.
- Display Fluid AMOLED from 6.55 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) in 20: 9, 401 PPI density and refresh rate at 90 Hz;
- dimensions of 160.2 x 72.9 x 8 mm for 180 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 865;
- Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU;
- 8 / 12 GB of RAM;
- 128 / 256 GB UFS 3.0 internal storage;
- ID reader in the display and face recognition;
- triple rear camera from 48 + 16 + 2 MP with opening f/ 1.6-2.2-2.2, wide-angle and telephoto 2X, hybrid autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera from 16 MP with opening f/ 2.0;
- support dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, NFC;
- battery by 4300 mAh with Warp Charge 30T recharge;
- Android 10 operating system with OxygenOS.
Shipped from China
Best Smartphones over € 500
OFFERS Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 is the new top of the range of the company that presents itself on the market with some firsts and features that are the envy of every smartphone. Some examples? The new My 11 comes aboard with the first SoC da 5 nm di Qualcomm (Snapdragon 888) and with display AMOLED a 120 Hz da 6.81 ". There is therefore no lack of 5G connectivity and particular attention to the photographic sector, with the 108 mega-pixel cam.
- OLED display from 6.81 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + (1440 x 3200 pixels);
- dimensions of 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm for 196 g;
- octa-core processor Snapdragon 888;
- ARM GPU Adreno 660;
- 8 of RAM;
- 256 GB internal UFS 2.1 memory expandable via nanoSD;
- finger scanner integrated in the display;
- Quad back room from 108 + 13 + 5 mega-pixel;
- front camera from 20 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- support dual SIM LTE, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / QZSS, Dual GPS L1 + L5, 5G;
- battery by 4600 mAh with Quick Charge 4+ and wireless charging.
Shipped from Europe
The best Chinese smartphones under the 100 € |150 € | 200 € | 300 € | 500 € | 600 €
The best Xiaomi smartphones under the € 200
The best Huawei smartphones under the € 250
The best Chinese smartphones with shipping from Europe | impermeable | compact
with AMOLED display | with wireless charging
The best Chinese phone camera