After not long presented Neo 7, mid-top range with excellent specifications, it's time to get to know the new iQOO Neo 7 SE variant. Launched together with the 11 and 11 Pro series, the smartphone aims to renew the sub-brand proposal vivo in the medium/high end of the market. In this in-depth analysis, we take stock of the situation on all its innovations in terms of design, technical specifications, price and availability on the market.
iQOO Neo 7 SE official: all the news
Design and display
Starting from the design and style of iQOO Neo 7SE we can immediately notice a look very similar to that of the basic Neo 7 model, both in front and behind. The device is available in three colors, Electric Blue, Interstellar Black and Galaxy. Moving on to the display, we have a screen Samsung AMOLED E5 Which size 6,78" Full HD +, equipped with HDR support, refresh rate at 120 Hz, integrated optical fingerprint reader and central punch-hole system.
Features and camera
The true novelty of iQOO Neo 7SE it is the chipset, since instead of the Dimension 9000+ present on the Neo 7 there is the fresh presentation Dimensions 8200, which should also find space in future series vivo S16 e Redmi K60. It is a SoC manufactured in 4 nm from TSMC, equipped with octa-core CPU up to 3,1 GHz, Mali-G610 GPU and memories from 8 / 12 / 16 GB of quad-channel LPDDR5 RAM and 128 / 256 / 512 GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 storage space. For the battery we find a dual cell module from 5.000 mAh with support for quick charging from 120.
The rest of the package includes operating system Origin OS 3.0 based on Android 13, NFC, Wi-Fi 6 Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS, USB Type-C and infrared sensor. For the camera, there is a triple module on the back 64 + 2 + 2 MP with macro and depth sensor, while a selfie camera is located on the front 16 MP.
- Dimensions of 164,81 x 76,90 x 8,58 mm and weight of 193 grams
- Samsung AMOLED E5 display from 6,78 "Full HD + (2.400 x 1.080 pixels) in 20:9 with 388 PPI density, HDR and refresh rate at 120 Hz
- Optical fingerprint sensor in the display
- SoC MediaTek Dimensity 8200 at 4 nm TSMC
- Octa-core CPU (1 x 3,1GHz + 3 x 3,0GHz + 4 x 2,0GHz)
- GPU Mali-G610
- 8 / 12 / 16 GB of RAM LPDDR5
- 128 / 256 / 512 GB memory UFS 3.1 not expandable
- battery by 5.000 mAh with quick charge a 120
- dual SIM support 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/Beidou/GLONASS/Galileo, NFC, IR sensor, USB Type-C 2.0
- triple camera from 64 + 2 + 2 MP f/1.8-2.4-2.4 with OIS, macro and depth sensor
- selfie camera 16 MP ffinal match.
- operating system Android 13 with OriginOS 3
iQOO Neo 7 SE - Price and availability
iQOO Neo 7 SE was presented today 8 December at the starting price of around €286 going up to €396 for the maximum variant. Here are all the price variants:
- 8 / 128 GB - €286 (2.099 yuan)
- 8 / 256 GB - €314 (2.299 yuan)
- 12 / 256 GB - €341 (2.499 yuan)
- 16 / 256 GB - €382 (2.799 yuan)
- 12 / 512 GB - €396 (2.899 yuan)