After the launch of its first foldable smartphone, Honor is ready for the second round and this time it does it with a device arriving both at home and on the Global market. Curious to find out all the news of the next foldable? We have compiled all the information about for you Honor Magic vs between technical specifications, design, price ed take the exit (uscita): here is our insight!
Honor Magic Vs: everything you need to know
Design and display
After a period of "mystery", Honor has finally unveiled the design of the new Magic Vs: the style is similar to that of the first generation, with a wide in-fold body. The screen folds inwards and a second panel finds space on the outside. The back cover features a texture finely realized, while the photographic module contains three vertical sensors, inserted in a rectangular space flanked by the Flash LED.
The body is decidedly slim, with a weight of 261 grams (less than the 290 grams of Magic V) and a hinge composed only of four components and no gears.
More than a true successor, the new leaflet improves on the previous model. This new device is equipped with a display OLED da 7.9" (2272 x 1984 pixels) internal and from 6.45" (2560 x 1080 pixels) external, respectively a 120 Hz e 90 Hz, with support for HDR10+, latency as low as 2 milliseconds and DCI-P3 color space. Also official support to the Pen.
Technical specifications and features
The technical specifications of Honor Magic vs they are a slight leap forward compared to the predecessor. Unfortunately, we do not find it on board the new foldable Snapdragon 8 Gen2 but the version 8+ Jan 1.
The battery has a capacity of 5.000 mAh offering fast charging from 66W while on the software side we will find Android 12, in the form of Magic OS 7.0.
As far as connectivity is concerned, this smartphone supports mobile networks 5G and the connections 6 WiFi. Also present is the Bluetooth 5.2, infrared and NFC module.
The new foldable from Honor offers a respectable photographic sector, with a triple camera equipped with a main sensor of 54 MP, which is accompanied by a lens from 8 MP for macros and the bokeh effect, and a third ultra-wide-angle camera from 50 MP.
The front camera, on the other hand, is equipped with a sensor from 16 MP and focal aperture of f/2.45, with support for EIS video stabilization and 2D face recognition.
Honor Magic Vs - Data sheet
- Dimensions of 160,3 x 72,6 x 12,9 mm folded and 160,3 x 141,5 x 6,1 mm unfolded, with a weight of 261 grams
- Internal display OLED da 7.9" (2272 x 1984 pixels) with refresh rate a 90 Hz, External display OLED da 6.45" (2560 x 1080 pixels) with refresh rate at 120 Hz
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- 2D face unlock, side fingerprint sensor
- Octa-core CPU (1 x 3,00GHz X2 + 3 x 2,5GHz A710 + 4 x 1,8GHz A510)
- GPU Adreno 730
- 8 / 12 GB of RAM (16 GB in special edition only)
- 256 / 512 GB of storage space
- battery by 5.000 mAh with quick charge from 66W
- support Dual SIM 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS
- triple camera from 54 + 8 + 50 MP f/1.9-2.4-2.0 with LED flash
- selfie camera 16 MP ffinal match.
- stereo speaker with DTS Ultra Audio
- Android 12 operating system with Magic OS 7.
Honor Magic Vs – Price and release
Honor Magic vs is available today for pre-order with deliveries starting November 30, only on the Chinese market for the moment. Prices vary depending on the size of memory, starting from approx €1015. Here is the complete price list.
- 8 / 256 GB – around 1015€ (7499 yuan)
- 12 / 256 GB – around 1085€ (7999 yuan)
- 12 / 512 GB – around 1220€ (8999 yuan)
- 16 / 512 GB – around 1475€ (10888 yuan)
The top of the folding range will certainly also arrive in the Global version in Europe. At the moment we do not have further details, but we will update you as soon as there is news about it.⭐️ Discover the new Weekly Flyer of GizChina with always different exclusive offers and coupons.