The last Friday of November is now a universal event: lovers of discounts and the curious are united by a single intent, namely maximum savings. The Black Friday 2022 is the highest time of the year when it comes to offered, deals on The Amazon and in the main online stores: in this in-depth study we are going to find out everything there is to know about data of the initiative and on where buy to get your hands on the best of technology (and more)!
Black Friday 2022: all about dates, offers and stores participating in the event
When is Black Friday 2022, how long it lasts and how to follow the offers in real time
Let's start with clarifying when Black Friday is: this year the date is set for November 25, 2022. It is the last Friday of the month, as per tradition. Obviously it is good to specify that the event does not last just one day: even if Black Friday is dropped on this date, it is the highlight. In reality, stores and brands are starting initiatives as early as mid-November (and continue in the last days of the month).
Below you will find an overview of all the dates of the event.
- 8th November - Early Black Friday Deals Amazon
- 25 November - Black Friday
- 28 November - Cyber Monday
The duration of Black Friday runs from 21 to 28 November, but obviously there are various promotional initiatives in advance (including that of Amazon).
How to follow the Black Friday offers in real time? Like every year it will be enough for you follow our Telegram channels (starting from GizDeals) to find all the most interesting opportunities.
If you don't see the various boxes in the article correctly, try disabling AdBlock.
Curiosity - What is the meaning of Black Friday?
Black Friday, or black Friday, is the name by which it indicates the day following Thanksgiving in States United (i.e. the fourth Thursday of November). Generally, the origin of this event is traced back to the USA: the purpose would be to favor Christmas expenses with discounts and offers.
But why are we talking about Friday "black"? Here the term could indicate something nefarious and unpleasant, but in reality the meaning is very different. In the 60s, shopkeepers' accounting records were drawn up in pen: the ink used to indicate loss-making accounts was the red one while theblack ink in the case of accounts in active.
Our buying guides
If you are undecided on what to buy during the Black Friday 2022 promotional period then our buying guides come to your rescue. We have compiled for you a series of monthly updated contents, where I select the best tech products to buy (which become even more greedy if on offer).
- The best Chinese smartphones under the €100 | €150 | €200 | €300 | €500 | €600
- The best Chinese smartphones
- The best Chinese notebooks
- The best Chinese Android and Windows tablets
- The best Chinese smartwatches
- The best Chinese vacuum cleaners
- The best Chinese robot vacuum cleaners
- The best wireless earbuds
Buying guides GizChina | Black Friday Edition
In addition to monthly, updated on the occasion of Black Friday, we also have those drawn up specifically for the Black Friday: find an avalanche of offers on Amazon, even for the Warehouse (-20%)!
- The best smartphones on Amazon for BF 2022
- The best vacuum cleaners and robots on Amazon for BF 2022
- The best security cameras on Amazon for BF 2022
- The best notebooks and tablets on Amazon for BF 2022
- The best smartwatches and fitness tracks on Amazon for BF 2022
- The best true wireless headphones on Amazon for BF 2022
- The best video games and consoles on offer on Amazon for BF 2022
- The best Amazon offers by price ranges | BF 2022
- The best Samsung offers for the BF 2022
- The best Apple offers for BF 2022
- The best Xiaomi offers for the BF 2022
- The best offers OPPO, OnePlus, Realme, vivo for the BF 2022
- The best Xiaomi offers on Amazon Warehouse - 20% | BF 2022
- The best OPPO, Realme and OnePlus offers on Amazon Warehouse – 20% | BF 2022
- The best Apple deals on Amazon Warehouse – 20% | BF 2022
- Best Samsung Deals at Amazon Warehouse – 20% | BF 2022
- The best Dreame, Tineco, Roborock offers (and more) on Amazon Warehouse – 20% | BF 2022
- The best deals for smart TVs and monitors on Amazon Warehouse – 20% | BF 2022
All offers dedicated to Black Friday 2022
In this section we report the promotions directly dai best store online and: impossible not to start from Amazon, the e-commerce preferred by users thanks to its Prime program, but there are also many other unmissable opportunities (and you can find them all here)!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel dedicated to the best deals on the web: every day you will find an avalanche of opportunities to save!
Don't forget to subscribe to our Telegram channel dedicated to eBay, MediaWorld, Unieuro and other online stores!
Da MediaWorld the first offers for Black Friday are already available: smartphones, PCs, TVs and appliances at a bargain price!
The store Unieuro kicked off the discounts with the Temptation Black Friday flyer: also in this case opportunities are certainly not lacking (although the highlight will be the week of Black Friday.
Also Expert he is not joking and has played in advance with the first surprises on smartphones, TVs, appliances, laptops, smart homes and accessories. Un flyer full of discounts!
The store Euronics kicked off a tasty preview of the Black Friday promos: until November 13th we find many discounts already up to 50%!
Among the Chinese stores participating in Black Friday we find GeekMall, a portal specializing in tech products that we have come to appreciate for its top offers: once again it is no different, with the best of technology up to 80% off!
The store AliExpress has launched the Black Friday promo with discounts of up to 90% and many coupons to save: an unmissable opportunity!
In addition to the stores, too i main brand (Chinese and non-Chinese) usually launch initiatives dedicated to Black Friday. In this section you will find all the events of the individual brands including the usual top names: Xiaomi, Honor, Huawei, OnePlus, OPPO and many more!
Obviously they could not miss it Xiaomi offers dedicated to Black Friday: it starts with a slew of opportunities (including daily promos and Flash Sale) until November 17th. A preparation for the real event, set for "Black Friday"!
Pete Lau's company launched an engaging initiative: first a virtual treasure hunt and then a slew of discounts (with discounts up to € 200) on smartphones and branded accessories OnePlus. A golden opportunity to get your hands on one of the latest models of the Chinese brand!
The official store of Honor offers smartphones, notebooks and wearables in promotion, with discounts of up to €200: obviously we also find the inevitable bundles to which the brand's e-commerce has accustomed us!
ZTE Axon 40 Ultra, spectacular top of the range, drops in price for the first time on Black Friday; furthermore there is also room for many other discounted models, directly in the ZTE official store.
The Korean company has decided to celebrate Black Friday by offering a 20% discount on S22, From Fold 4 e Z flip 4, as well as household appliances and various IT products. Furthermore, by spending at least € 599 we will be able to obtain a voucher worth 300 €!
The Chinese electric mobility brand offers a discount of for Black Friday 20% off the entire line of bicycles. In particular, even the best sellers are discounted A20 + e A20F +, as well as several bundles that allow us to save on the purchase of an additional battery.
The opportunities continue with…
- yeedi (robot vacuum cleaner)
- Go along (3D printers and engravers)
- Anycubit (3D printers)
- UGreen (cables and chargers)
- Syntech (chargers and accessories)
- SHIP (electric scooters)
- Teclast (notebooks and tablets)
- Surfshark (VPN)
- Dreamer (robot vacuum cleaner)