Here we are: Samsung officially kicks off the roll-out for the update One UI 5.0 based on Android 13 for his Galaxy S22, S22 + e S22Ultra. After Google with the Pixel range and OPPO with its Find X5 and X5 Pro, Samsung also joins the list of manufacturers who have embraced the new version of the green robot.
The One UI 5.0 and Android 13 update for the Samsung Galaxy S22 series starts in Italy
As announced in recent days, today 24 October is the starting day for the release of the One UI 5.0 update, with all its new features. You can discover them all in detail in the dedicated article, while the summarized list is the following:
- New look for icons and illustrations
- New call pop up and notification layout
- New management for device customization (lock screen, wallpaper, new layout for widgets)
- Productivity optimization (improved multitasking, new possibility of extracting and scanning a text, optimized Samsung Dex and Samsung Notes, Connected Devices)
- Optimized routine mode, new Sleep mode
- Privacy and security optimization
If you have one of Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 + and S22 Ultra, therefore, you should receive the notification in these hours that will indicate the arrival of the OTA update. At that point you can install One UI 5.0 and Android 13, but if you can't find the update you can try to force it by going to "Settings> Software Updates> Download and Install".⭐️ Discover the best deals online thanks to our exclusive Telegram channel.