After reviving his tablet category, Xiaomi officially presented the new exponent: Redmi Pad, launched together with the new ones 12T and 12T Pro. This is how Xiaomi's expansion work continues through its sub-brands, no longer limited to the world of smartphones. So let's see what are its news, including technical data, price and release date.
Official Redmi Pad: all the news of the brand's first tablet
Design and display
How does the Redmi tablet look like in design? The style chosen for this device is very clean, with square edges and with a style reminiscent of the latest Xiaomi smartphones, with a rectangular photographic module that houses the only sensor present. The available colors are three: Graphite Gray, Mint Green and Moonlight Silver, while the display IPS LCD it's a panel from 10.61 ″ 2K with refresh rate a 90 Hz.
Features and technical specifications
To move Redmi Pad there is the MediaTek chipset Helio G99 with CPU up to 2,2 GHz, to which they are combined 3 / 4 GB of RAM and 64 / 128 GB of memory expandable away microSD. Moving on to the drums, we have a module from 8000 mAh with quick charging support 18W with 22.5W charger in box. Connectivity includes Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.2, and the multimedia compartment includes four stereo speakers Dolby Atmos and 8 and 5 MP cameras; for video calls, the FocusFrame function keeps the subject in the center of the screen, thanks to the selfie camera's 105 ° FoV. In addition, the software includes the MIUI For Pad, version of MIUI 13 designed specifically for tablets and folding, including split-screen, floating windows and multi-windows; the company promises 2 Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
- Dimensions of 250,5 x 158,1 x 7,1 mm for 465 grams of weight
- IPS LCD display from 10,61 ″ 2K (2.000 x 1.200 pixels) in 5: 3 with 220 PPI density, AdaptiveSync refresh rate at 90 Hz and brightness up to 400 nits
- SoC MediaTek Helio G99 at 6 nm
- Octa-core CPU (2 x 2,2 GHz A76 + 6 x 2,0 GHz A55)
- ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM
- 64 / 128 GB of UFS 2.2 memory expandable via microSD up to 512 GB
- battery by 8.000 mAh with quick charge a 18W
- Wi-Fi 5 connectivity, Bluetooth 5.2 and USB Type-C
- Android 12 operating system with MIUI 13 For Pad
- four stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- back camera from 8 MP
- 5MP front camera with 105 ° FoV
Redmi Pad - Price and release date
Redmi Pad is on sale officially from 5 October at the price of €299,90 for 3/64 GB and €349,90 eg 4/128 GB. For those who buy it in Early Bird within the first 48 hours you can have it a €279,90 on Amazon and in Xiaomi stores or at €329,90 in Xiaomi stores and major electronics stores.⭐️ Discover the new Weekly Flyer of GizChina with always different exclusive offers and coupons.