Yes, you have not read it wrong: another chapter of the Note 11 series is here. We had already drawn up one list of all models of the series, but apparently it will be necessary to update it, even considering the next one Notes 11 Pro (2023). Xiaomi continues to carry out this strategy with multiple rebrands under its own brands, including the Redmi and POCO. But no more chatter, let's find out everything about Redmi Notes 11R between technical specifications, price and market release!
Redmi Note 11R 5G: everything you need to know about the new mid-range
Design and display
From the first images, it is clear that Redmi Notes 11R it is actually a rebrand by POCO M4 5G, inheriting the same aesthetic. This means a flashy rear camera bumper that goes from side to side, this time with the Redmi logo instead of that POCO; frontally, however, we have the re-proposal of the typical screen with a drop notch of the medium / low range.
- Dimensions of 163.99 x 76,09 x 8,9 mm and weight of 201 grams
- Black, Blue and Yellow colors
- Side fingerprint reader
- LCD display from 6,58 "Full HD + (2.408 x 1.080 pixels) in 20: 9 with density of 401 PPI, refresh rate a 90 Hz and Gorilla Glass protection
- SoC MediaTek Dimensity 700 at 7 nm
- Octa-core CPU (2 x 2,2 GHz A76 + 6 x 2,0 GHz A55)
- ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4 / 6 / 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X
- 128 GB UFS 2.2 memory expandable via microSD
- battery by 5.000 mAh with 18W charging
- support dual SIM 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BDS, USB Type-C, mini-jack input, IR sensor
- double camera from 13 + 2 MP f/2.2-2.4 with depth sensor
- front camera from 5 MP ffinal match.
- operating system Android 12 with MIUI 13
Redmi Note 11R 5G - Price and release date
The new Redmi Note 11R was launched on the Chinese market on 30 September 2022, at the starting price of about € 157 at current exchange rates. Below you will find the configurations available with the relative sales prices at home.
- 4 / 128 GB - €157 ca. (1.099 yuan)
- 6 / 128 GB - €172 ca. (1.199 yuan)
- 8 / 128 GB - €200 ca. (1.399 yuan)
Little hope of seeing it in Europe (and we would say, thank goodness) since it would be a duplicate of POCO already launched in our latitudes.⭐️ Discover the new Weekly Flyer of GizChina with always different exclusive offers and coupons.