It was only a matter of time before the update OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 also came up OnePlus 10T. After the flagship model 10 Pro, even the T variant is starting to adapt to the new major release from OnePlus. Unveiled to the public last summer, the OnePlus 10T was probably the last smartphone to bring OxygenOS 12 and Android 12 to the shelves.
The OxygenOS 13 and Android 13 update on board the OnePlus 10T
The OxygenOS 13 update with Android 13 brings with it many new features, which we have already covered in the dedicated article and in 'The hands-on method compared to the ColorOS 13. Here is the complete changelog for OnePlus 10T:
- Upgrade to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Apply real-world physical movements to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimize fonts for better readability.
- It enriches and optimizes illustrations for functionality by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the home screen. Now you can open an app in a maximized folder with one tap and turn pages in the folder with one swipe.
- Adds media playback control and enhances the Quick Settings experience.
- Add more markup tools for editing screenshots.
- Optimized Shelf. Swipe down on the Home screen to view Shelf by default.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimize earphone connectivity to deliver a smoother experience.
- Optimize Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimize Insight Always-On Display, with more customizations available.
- Optimize Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelization feature for chat screenshots. The system can automatically identify and pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular wipe of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimize your private safe. Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for added security of private files.
- Digital Health & Wellness
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limits, ambient light reminders, and eye protection features.
- Performance optimization
- Optimize Dolby Sound effects with a better perception of the spatial sound field and a more accurate sound source.
- Game experience
- HyperBoost GPA 4.0 upgrade to stabilize frame rate and balance performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
For the moment, however, the OxygenOS 13 update with Android 13 for the OnePlus 10T is still in phase Closed Beta and for Indian users only. It will take time before it arrives publicly and permanently to all smartphone owners, also because at the moment we do not have a specific period for its roll-out, scheduled "in the course of 2022".
Stable roll-out | Update 12/12
Here we are: the beta testing phase is officially completed and it's time for thestable update with OxygenOS 13 and Android 13 for OnePlus 10T. The roll-out started with the C.22 firmware in Europe, also bringing with it the November security patches. If you haven't received the notification yet, you can use our guide to accelerate the release of the major update or download and install it manually:of GizChina with always different exclusive offers and coupons.