The porting proceeds with a good cadence western MIUI 12.5 Enhanced and now it's the turn of Xiaomi Mi 10T e Mi 10T Pro. On the day the respective successors, the Mi 10T series updates to the latest version of Xiaomi's proprietary interface. The update had already arrived in recent days, but in the form of a Chinese release for the Asian alias, or Redmi K30S.
Upgrade 13 / 10: after the Global release, the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced also arrives in Europe on Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro. Find all the details in the article.
The update that brings the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced on Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro starts
As happened for Xiaomi Mi 11i and POCO F3, the first to be updated, the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced arrives on Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro in version Global with the build V188.8.131.52.RJDMIXM. Beware, however, because the update is being released in phase Stable Beta and is therefore intended for beta testers of the Mi Pilot program. But if no noteworthy bugs are found, then the ROM itself will be released publicly.
Roll-out in Europe | Update 13/10
The release of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is starting for Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro also in Europe, with the build V184.108.40.206.RJDEUXM. Unlike the Global update, this one would not seem to be in the Stable Beta phase, so the roll-out would have started for everyone. While waiting for it to arrive, you can still manually install the update (at your own risk):
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced - Changelog
- Fast performance. More autonomy between charges.
- Targeted Algorithms - Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience across all models.
- Atomized Memory - Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid Storage - New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive over time.
- Smart Balance - Core system enhancements allow your device to take full advantage of flagship hardware specs.