One of the most established brands in home audio is definitely Sonos, which always has one for each of its products maniacal care. As in the case of the soundbar Sonos Beam, arrived in Italy with the new model or better Gen 2, with new features and a price in line with the market.
Sonos Beam (Gen 2): all about the new smart soundbar
With the new Beam, a superior home theater experience is now possible, so you can fully experience the most anticipated films and programs of autumn. Also, in addition to the over 100 services available in the Sonos app, users will notice major improvements in audio, design and even packaging:
- 3D audio with Dolby Atmos: technology that catapults us to the center of the action thanks to the peculiar immersive audio.
- Same size with better sound: thanks to more processing power and the new speaker layout, Beam is able to direct and place sounds in different places in the room to provide a more realistic experience. The soundbar is now compatible with the TV's HDMI eARC port, as well as supporting new audio formats that allow you to give more definition to the sounds of your favorite movies and video games.
- More elegant design: the new polycarbonate grille with precision holes ensures excellent sound and makes the soundbar design suitable for any home, just like the Sonos Arc.
- Easy and even safer setup: Using just two cables and new NFC capabilities, setup is simple and takes only a few minutes. Just open the Sonos app, follow a few steps, and bring your phone closer to the Beam.
- Sustainable audio: The new Beam is packaged in a sustainable packaging consisting of high quality uncoated kraft paper and a gift box made from 97% sustainable paper, and free of single-use plastic.
Sonos Soundboard Optimization
Like all other Sonos products, the new Beam has also been optimized with the help of the Sonos Soundboard (which includes prominent personalities from the music, film and other industries) to deliver the best and most authentic audio experience. Beam can also be optimized with Trueplay, which analyzes and adapts how the sound of the soundbar reflects off the walls and furniture, ensuring the best listening experience for the type of room and set up.
Total control in a smart way
The Sonos Beam Gen 2 can be placed in front of the TV or leaned against the wall with ease with the dedicated Sonos stand. You can control Beam with the Sonos app, TV remote, various voice assistants, Apple AirPlay 2, music service apps, and more. Users can use Beam alone or expand the system via wifi with a subwoofer and a pair of speakers, for an even more immersive experience.
New services and audio formats
Sonos plans to offer audio in select markets later this year Ultra HD di Amazon Music, which will allow listeners to hear tracks on the Sonos speakers lossless audio to 24 bit / 48 kHz, Dolby Atmos Music, an immersive audio format that pushes the boundaries of traditional studio recordings and allows you to fully immerse yourself in the songs to grasp every detail of the music.
These audio formats will be offered at no additional cost to Amazon Music Unlimited customers. Ultra HD audio will be available on all S2 devices, excluding Play: 1, Play: 3, Playbase and Playbar, while Dolby Atmos Music content can be heard on Arc and Beam (Gen 2). Also later this year, Sonos also announced plans to add support for decoding the DTS Digital Surround format through the S2 platform on Playbar, Playbase, Amp, both generations of Beam and Arc.
Sonos Beam (Gen 2) - Price and availability Italy
Sonos Beam (Jan 2) will be available from October 5th to 499€ on the official store and at participating retailers. For all the information and to pre-order it, we leave you the link that takes you to store.⭐️ Follow and support GizChina su Google News : click on the star to insert us in the favoritesi .