If you are among the fans of the Asian company waiting for the global launch of its top with Snap 888, then you can start celebrating. Realme GT 5G came in Italy and in Europe in version Global with high-profile technical specifications and above all an ultra-competitive price!
Realme GT 5G Global arrives in Italy and Europe
The company recently launched in Italy almost by surprise Narzo 30 5G but now it has also arrived Realme GT 5G: the new flagship, officially confirmed by the Italian division of the brand and several reports from international sources had also arrived.
And from what was announced at the dedicated event, the top of the range maintains design and the same specifications seen in China: the company has confirmed the presence of Snapdragon 888, of a display AMOLED with refresh rate a 120 Hz and a 4.500 mAh battery with SuperDart charging from 65W. Furthermore, Realme GT is one of the first devices to support, starting from June, Android 12 Beta 1.
Data sheet (China version)
- Samsung Super AMOLED display from 6,43 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) with 20: 9 ratio, 120 Hz refresh rate and punch hole
- dimensions of 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm for 186 g
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- Adreno GPU 660
- 12 GB of RAM LPDDR5
- 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- fingerprint reader under the display
- liquid cooling with Vapor Chamber
- triple back chamber from 64 + 8 + 2 MP f/1.8-2.3-2.4 with Sony IMX682, 6P lens, 119 ° wide angle, 4 cm macro and PDAF
- selfie camera 16 MP ffinal match.
- support dual SIM 5G, Wi-Fi 6 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo, GSP Dual Frequency, Dual Speaker, mini-jack, Type-C
- battery by 4.500 mAh with 65W charging
- Android 11 operating system with Realme UI 2.0
Realme GT in Italy - price and release date
The price chapter, in addition to the specifications, is certainly the most interesting part about Realme GT. In fact, although it starts from a list price of €449 for the version 8 / 128 GB e €599 for the version of 12 / 256 GB in the vegan leather version in Yellow, there is no shortage of great discounts for the launch. In fact, the first version will arrive on AliExpress 21 to 25 June 2021 a €399 in Sonic Silver and Dashing Blue colors, while the increased variant will be launched on 21nd June on Amazon, on the occasion of Prime Day, at a price dedicated to the event of €499, making it one of the most attractive and competitive smartphones on the current scene. If you want all the details on where to buy Realme GT 5G take a look at this insight!
In the meantime, we also remind you that the international CEO of the brand has confirmed that they are expected two models of the GT series. One will arrive precisely on 15nd June while the second device will be presented to July. The latter smartphone will focus mainly on the camera: for now it is not known whether it will be the Gt neo Chinese or if we will have a revised version of this or of the GT with Snap 888.⭐️ Discover the new Weekly Flyer of GizChina with always different exclusive offers and coupons.