A few weeks ago the GPS model (the one without 4G connectivity) of the wearable branded Mobvoi updated to Wear OS H-MR2, the latest version of Google's system, released in September 2020. Now it's the turn of TicWatch 3 Pro LTE receive a new updating, but unfortunately those who are waiting for the new incarnation of the Google OS will still have to be patient.
TicWatch 3 Pro LTE is updated: here are the news of the May update
The wearable is receiving theMay 2021 update with some news and corrections, but unfortunately not even the shadow of Wear OS H-MR2. The owners of TicWatch 3 Pro LTE they will have to be patient again and Mobvoi has not yet pitted details on the release period. In the meantime, here is the new update and all the innovations introduced.
- Enable notification sound
- New layout for screen brightness
- Improved speed for the Tilt-to-wake screen option
- Improved performance on the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 platform
- Improved fluidity
- Improved pairing speed when pairing with Android phones
- Supports turning off automatic screen backlight in essential mode
- Optimized the accuracy of off-body parameter detection
- Security patch updatede
Some changes reflect what was seen with Wear OS H-MR2 and the security patches should also be the most recent. Despite this, as specified poco above, at the moment it is not known when the update to the new version of Wear OS for TicWatch 3 Pro LTE.⭐️ Follow and support GizChina su Google News : click on the star to insert us in the favoritesi .