After the debut of the models X3 Pro ed F3, it seems that the Asian partner company of Xiaomi has no intention of stopping. Now it comes too POCO M3 Pro, a device that promises interesting features and that we Westerners have already known in another capacity: here is everything you need to know about the technical specifications, price and release of the new super cheap 5G mid-range!
POCO M3 Pro 5G official in Italy: everything you need to know
Design and display
The newcomer at home POCO is a rebrand of Redmi Note 10 5G but it differs from the latter thanks to the unique back cover design. The company tries to give it their own touch and these kinds of changes are always appreciated (better to dare than fall into the trap of sterility). As for the front, POCO M3 Pro 5G houses a display LCD da 6.5 "Full HD + with punch hole, refresh rate a 90 Hz and functionality Dynamic Switches (to automatically switch between 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz and 30Hz, adapting the refresh rate directly to the content to save power).
Il fingerprint reader digital cameras is positioned on the side while the selfie camera is inserted inside a hole in the center of the screen. A difference from the Note 10 5G is the presence of an LCD panel instead of AMOLED.
Hardware and camera
Speaking of specifications, POCO M3 Pro is equipped with the chipset Dimensity 700 by MediaTek, a solution 5G affordable price. Memory side we have 4/6 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage. The battery is a unit of 5.000 mAh with recharge from 18W. For all the details on the technical data sheet and the photographic sector we leave you with the complete specifications.
POCO M3 Pro 5G - Data sheet
- LCD display from 6,5 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) in 20: 9 with refresh rate a 90 Hz and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- dimensions of 161.81 x 75,34 x 8,92 mm for 190 g
- octa-core processor MediaTek Dimensions 700 up to 2.2 GHz
- ARM Mali-G57 GPU
- 4 / 6 GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64 / 128 GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable via microSD
- side fingerprint reader + Face Unlock 2D
- triple bedroom 48 + 2 + 2 MP f/1.79-2.4-2.4 with macro, 6P lens, PDAF autofocus
- selfie camera 8 MP f / 2.0
- dual SIM support 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BDS / Galileo, stereo speaker, IR sensor, Type-C, headphone mini-jack, IP53, NFC
- battery from 5.000 mAh with 18W fast charge
- MIUI 12 software for POCO with Android 11
POCO M3 Pro 5G official - Price and availability in Italy
POCO M3 Pro 5G will be officially available starting from May 20 on the official store of POCO at the price of €199,90 for the 4 / 64GB configuration and priced at €229,90 for the 6/128 GB version. Until May 26, the device will go on sale at the early bird price of €159,90 and of €199,90, respectively for the two versions.