Not only top of the range: also Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite is proud to receive the update to MIUI 12 Stable. Marketed in China in the form of Xiaomi Mi CC9, it thus completes the series of updates received by the Mi 9 series. Later Mi 9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Mi 9 Explorer e Mi 9 SE, even the "little one" of the family thus receives the latest declination of the proprietary UI.
MIUI 12 EEA, Global and China: complete roadmap for Xiaomi and Redmi
The update to MIUI 12 arrives on Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
Being a model intended purely for the western market, Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite has received the update both to the MIUI 12 Global Stable (V188.8.131.52.QFCMIXM) and the EEA Stable (V184.108.40.206.QFCEUXM). The innovations brought by the latest version of the interface are many: we have treated them in detail in the dedicated article, together with the official roadmap. In case you want to try the ROM of the motherland, we leave you at download link. The installation, as always, will be done through recovery, but do it at your own risk.
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
If you would like to stay updated on the MIUI 12 releases for your device, we remind you that in the dedicated article find all the latest versions updated daily.
How to install the MIUI 12 Stable
Recovery ROMs are ZIP files which can be installed locally or via modality recovery (both stock and TWRP).
- Local mode
- Transfer the ZIP file to your smartphone in the "downloaded_rom”Of the main memory, create it if it is not there
- Go in "Settings / About Phone / System Update", Click on the 3 dots at the top right and select"Choose Update Package"(If not, click on the MIUI logo 10 times in the previous screen)
- Select the ZIP file and install it
- Recovery mode
- Rename the downloaded file to "update.zip”And move it to the root directory of the memory in the smartphone
- Restart the smartphone in recovery mode by holding down the Power button and the Volume Up button at the same time
- Scrolling with the volume keys and select the option "Install update.zip”By pressing the Power button
- Install it and choose "reboot”In case it doesn't restart by itself