After giving one upgraded to its brand, you might think that Nubia be ready for a new one wave also in international markets. After the 2016/2017 exploit, the company slowly disappeared from European radars, focusing on the Eastern market. Lately it has been introduced Nubia play 5g, device belonging to the new family of devices designed with an eye to gaming. Thanks to know-how matured with the works of the sub-brand Red Magic, it has also managed to bring top-level features to a non-flagship.
Red Magic 5G Lite could be our Nubia Play 5G
Given the technical goodness of the product, one might think that Nubia Play 5G may have a chance of marketing even outside Asia. And so it should be, but in an "unprecedented" guise, given that it should be called Red Magic 5G Lite, placing a step under the top model.
The leaker Sudhanshu Ambhore says it in a recent tweet, showing how the smartphone has received the GCF certifications (Global Certification Forum) is EEC (Eurasian Economic Commission). In both documents it can be seen how the terminal is called so, instead of Nubia Play 5G, despite having the same technical name Nubia NX651J.
This move makes us think that Nubia could be willing to focus on the Red Magic brand on international markets, relegating its own to the motherland. The fact is that now we are curious to witness the debut of Red Magic 5G Lite, given the good technical sheet:
- AMOLED display from 6.65 "Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) in 19.5: 9, density of 387 PPI, refresh rate a 144 Hztouch sampling at 240 Hz;
- dimensions of 171.7 x 78.5 x 9.1 mm for 210 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 765G;
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU;
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM;
- 128 / 256 GB storage;
- fingerprint reader below the display;
- quad room from 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP with Sony IMX582 sensor, autofocus and LED flash;
- selfie camera 12 MP;
- support dual SIM 4G and 5G, Wi-Fi
- battery by 5100 mAh with quick charge 30W;
- Android 10 operating system with Nubia UI 8.0.