The official announcement comes up today iQOO Z1, officially presented in China. It is a peculiar smartphone, given that it presents itself as the first model in the world to be equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+. 2020 can be considered the year of redemption by the chipmaker, determined to compete with the much more famous Qualcomm. And seen the winds of trade war between the USA and China, is not a strategically surprising move.
iQOO Z1 official: all you need to know
Presented a few days ago, the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ is made with a 7 nm production process. Inside there is an octa-core CPU (4 x Cortex-A77 and 4 x Cortex-A55), while the GPU is an ARM Mali-G77 MP9. The performances that lie ahead are very promising, as GeekBench shows. One of the benefits of implementing it is support Dual SIM 5G, allowing support for new generation networks on both cards.
The aesthetic scheme of iQOO Z1 is the canonical one for most of the manufacturers, with a glass and metal sandwich two colors that welcomes one perforated screen IPS from 6.57 "Full HD + in 20: 9. Although Z1 is not a flagship, it enjoys a very high refresh rate in 144 Hz, currently at the top of the sector. Thanks also to the implementation of the renewed iQOO UI 1.0, more than 1000 apps support the increased refresh rate. This is not an OLED screen, however, but an LCD, as the side ID sensor. Nonetheless, it guarantees coverage of the DCI-P3 gamut, as well as HDR10 support.
Another distinctive feature of Z1 and iQOO terminals in general is the battery equipment, here with one 4.500 mAh able to charge with a power a 44W (50% in 23 minutes). Nothing to do for wireless charging, intended for more expensive models. Instead, there is the entrance mini-jack from 3.5 mm, as well as the double speaker for a more satisfying sound propagation. Inside the iQOO Z1 there is also a cooling system Turbo Cooling, capable of lowering temperatures up to 10 ° C.
- LCD display from 6,57 "Full HD + (2408 x 1080 pixels) in 20: 9 with refresh rate a 144 Hz and density of 401 PPI;
- dimensions of 163,97 x 75,53 x 8,93 mm for 194 g;
- octa-core processor MediaTek Dimension 1000+;
- ARM GPU Mali-G77 MP9;
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 128 / 256 GB UFS 2.1 storage;
- side fingerprint reader;
- triple camera from 48 + 8 + 2 MP f/1.79-2.2-2.4 with 112 ° wide angle, macro, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- triple rear camera;
- selfie camera 16 MP f/ 2.0;
- support dual SIM 4G and 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo, mini-jack input;
- battery by 4500 mAh with quick charge to 44W;
- Android 10 operating system with iQOO UI.
Price and date
Available in 3 colors (Space blue, Galaxy Silver and Symphony Meteor), iQOO Z1 will be available at the following prices:
- 6 / 128 GB: 2198 yuan (282€)
- 8 / 128 GB: 2498 yuan (321€)
- 8 / 256 GB: 2798 yuan (359€)
Related to the new smartphone, iQOO launches new ones protective houses made of silicone, in addition to a gamepad one hand and the Vivo wireless headphones. There will also be a special one-piece themed edition.💰 Save with GizDeals for the best deals from China! ⭐️ If you are hungry for news, follow GizChina su Google News : click on the star to insert us in the favoritesi .