The Chinese giant's P40 series is preparing to welcome a new member, according to what Roland Quandt revealed. The leaker, one of the most reliable on the market, reveals an inexpensive device that focuses on 5G support: let's find out everything you need to know about the data sheet, price and availability in Europe of Huawei P40 Lite 5G!
Huawei P40 Lite 5G: everything you need to know, thanks to Roland Quandt
Display and design
In terms of design, the device deviates from the P40 Lite launched some time ago (here you find our review) going to follow the specifications and looks of the Nova 7 SE model, launched in China in April. Huawei P40 Lite 5G offers an LCD panel from 6.5 "Full HD +, with a hole at the top (left) for the selfie camera 16 MP.
On the back there is a vertical Quad Camera, positioned in the upper left corner and inserted in a rectangular module (following in the wake of the older brothers)
Hardware and battery
In terms of processor, the beating heart of Huawei P40 Lite 5G is the Kirin 820octa-core solution up to 2.36 GHz equipped with an ARM Mali G57 MP6 GPU. The Chinese version is accompanied by 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage and it is likely that this configuration is also coming for us Westerners.
The battery is a unit from 4.000 mAh, with a lot of support for quick charging from 40W. It is certainly a welcome feature for the mid-range and will not fail to make the device even more attractive.
The camera of the P40 Lite 5G relies on a main sensor from 64 MP, followed by a wide angle da 8 MP, a form macro da 2 MP and one dedicated to the depth of field. Obviously there will be AI functional for image processing, especially thanks to the NPU integrated in the SoC (here you will find all the details on the Kirin 820 5G).
Data sheet (based on Nova 7 SE)
- size of 162.31 x 75 x 8.58 mm for a weight of 189 grams (Chinese model Nova 7 SE);
- LTPS LCD da 6.5 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixel) with hole;
- octa-core processor Kirin 820 up to 2.36 GHz with NPU;
- ARM Mali G57 MP6 GPU;
- 8 GB of RAM;
- 128 GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB via NM card;
- side fingerprint reader;
- Quad Camera from 64 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP with opening f/1.8-2.4-2.4-2.4, wide angle, macro, 10X digital zoom, PDAF;
- Selfie Camera from 16 MP with opening f/2.0;
- battery by 4.000 mAh with quick charge from 40W;
- support 4G /5G, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm mini-jack, NOT NFC (Chinese model), GPS-AGPS-GLONASS-Beidou-Galileo-QZSS;
- operating system Android 10 in the form of a proprietary interface EMUI 10.1 without Google services.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G - Price and availability
As reported by Roland Quandt, the price di Huawei P40 Lite 5G should be less than €400, even if at the moment there are still no certainties. The device will be launched in Europe soon, in the colors Crush Green, Space Silver and Midnight Black. A date is still missing, but given the full-bodied leak it is likely that it won't be long before you learn more.⭐️ Discover the new Weekly Flyer of GizChina with always different exclusive offers and coupons.