Honor is ready to launch in Italy the first laptop in the series MagicBook, L 'Honor MagicBook 14. The new notebook of the Chinese company represents a further step towards growth, entering a very important technological segment.
HHonor MagicBook 14: everything you need to knowH
HDesign and featuresH
The new MagicBook 14 it is a device that proves to be compact and with an eye to design, thanks to the bright blue beveled edges, which give it a very particular profile. A SoC from the range is equipped AMD Ryzen and a display FULLVIEW da 14 ″ Full HD. In addition, the function is integrated MagicLink 2.0, with which you can connect your smartphone Huawei ed Honor to the laptop and share its screen.
HHonor MagicBook 14 - Technical SheetH
- 14 ″ FullView IPS display Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels);
- size of 322.5 214.8 x x 15.9mm to 1.38 kg;
- processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U;
- Radeon Vega 8 GPU;
- 8 GB DDR4 Dual-Channel RAM;
- 256 GB SSle PCle NVME;
- power button with Fingerprint;
- webcam pop-up;
- ports present: audio jack 3.5mm, USB Type-C x 1 (supports charging and data transfer), USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, HDMI x 1;
- Bluetooth 5.0, Compatible with Bluetooth 4.2, 2.1 + EDR;
- battery by 56 Wh, power supply Type-C da 65 W;
- OS Windows 10;
- function MagicLink 2.0.
HPricing and AvailabilityH
From today the new Honor MagicBook 14 is available on the official website Honor at a price of 599,90€ with shipment from June 4th, in Mystic Silver and Space Gray colors. For the occasion, the company also decided to give as a presentun Honor MagicWatch 2by 46 mm, with a list value of € 179,90. In addition, for all users who purchase the notebook, there will be a one-month free trial of Microsoft 365 Personal.
⭐️ If you are hungry for news, follow GizChina su Google News : click on the star to add us to your favorites .