The rumors about the debut of the new member of the Mi 10 series have become more insistent, until leading to an official confirmation via the Chinese brand's international website. The portal, in fact, has published images and technical details of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom, or rather all about Mi 10 Youth presented a few days ago.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom: everything you need to know
Design and display
Well yes, the latest model in the range - as already pointed out, launched in China several days ago - will arrive on the international market as Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom. The smartphone is a real rebrand and from what can be seen on the official brand portal, the data sheet should remain unchanged, as well as the design. The device arrives with a look identical to that of the already announced Mi 10 Lite (you can find it here), with a 6.57 ″ Full HD AMOLED display with a drop notch, HDR10 and TUV Rheinland certification. The panel also integrates the fingerprint reader.
The back has a square Quad Camera, top left, while the available colors are as follows: Tangy Orange, Peppermint Green, Berry Blue, Peach Pink, Licorice Black.
Hardware and battery
To move the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom thinks the SoC Snapdragon765G, equipped with a modem 5G and accompanied by RAM memories LPDDR4X and storage UFS 2.1. Likely that we will have the same Chinese denominations - with 6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB of internal memory - but for those dedicated to Europe it is better to wait for the official.
The battery is a unit from 4.160 mAh and the carrying of the brand reports the presence of the support for rapid recharge 20W. The connectivity package offers the Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, a form IR and Dual Band Wi-Fi. As for the system of cooling, the site reports the presence of an ultra thin heat pipe and a multilayer graphene section.
Like the Youth model, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom integrates a Quad Camera with a sensor from 48 MP, accompanied by a telephoto with stabilization OIS 8 MP with a system periscope e 5X optical zoom (digital 50x and hybrid 10x). Also present an appeal wide angle 120 ° and a sensor dedicated to shots macro up to 2 cm. The drip notch houses a selfie camera 16 MP.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom - Data sheet
- Samsung AMOLED display from 6.57 ″ Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) in 20: 9, HDR 10, DC Dimming, touch sampling 180 Hz, TUV Rheinland certification, Gorilla Glass 5;
- dimensions of 164.02 x 74.77 x 7.88 mm for 192 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 765G up to 2.4 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 620;
- xxx GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- xxx GB non-expandable UFS 2.1 storage;
- ID sensor in the display and face recognition;
- quad rear room from 48 + 8 + 8 + 2 MP f/1.79-2.2-2.4-2.4 with 120 ° FOV wide angle, 2 cm macro, telephoto lens with 5X optical zoom, OIS and LED flash;
- selfie camera 16 MP;
- support dual SIM 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi Dual Band, MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Dual Frequency GPS, GPS-AGPS-Galielo-Beidou- Glonass, IR sensor, mini-jack input;
- battery by 4160 mAh with quick charge from 20W;
- Android 10 operating system via MIUI 12 interface (via OTA).
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom - Price and availability
The price of Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom for Europe it has not yet been revealed (despite all the advances seen). Xiaomi's official - and international - blog has confirmed the device's name and specifications, but still reports Chinese prices. So we will have to wait a little longer unless a sensational surprise for tomorrow, 30 April, during the launch event of Redmi Note 9 e Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
⭐️ If you are hungry for news, follow GizChina su Google News : click on the star to add us to your favorites .