There is so much talk about models like Vivo NEX 3S, S6 5G e Z6 5Gmore or less valuable models aimed at users willing to spend a certain nest egg. Not to mention the futuristic APEX 2020, whose innovations will gradually arrive on future models Vivo and not. But the truth in terms of takings is another, namely that the more modest and cheaper Y series is one of the best-selling. Here comes the new Vivo Y50.
Vivo Official Y50: everything you need to know
The new Vivo Y50 will not be a smartphone poco cured, starting from the most modern perforated screen able to host the selfie camera without too many clutter. Inside there is a Qualcomm component, with the help of the Snapdragon 665, together with 6 / 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage. But let's see what specifications make up the data sheet.
- Ultra-O LCD display from 6.53 "Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) in 19.5: 9 with density of 395 PPI;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 665;
- Qualcomm Adreno 610 GPU;
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM;
- 128 GB of storage expandable through microSD;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- quad rear room from 13 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP with 120 ° wide angle, Portrait and macro sensor up to 4 cm, autofocus and LED flash;
- dual SIM 4G connectivity;
- battery by 5000 mAh with fast charging at 18W.
Price and availability
Vivo Y50 will be a model designed for one of the various Asian markets in which Vivo opera, namely Cambodia. The price is $249 and is sold in two colors Iris blue e Starry Black.⭐️ Discover the new Weekly Flyer of GizChina with always different exclusive offers and coupons.