After collecting quite a lot of rumors (also about a possible international variant), here it is finally Vivo NEX 3S 5G it's official. Curious to know more about the new top of the range with waterfall display? Then here are all the news of the device, including data sheet, price and availability on the market.
Vivo NEX 3S 5G official: everything you need to know
Design and features
Last September, the Chinese house was renewed with its first smartphone with Waterfall display, NEX 3. At this round, the newcomer is presented as a renewed version of the last chapter, introducing absolutely no news poco for power lovers. The body of Vivo NEX 3S 5G it is made of glass, with an aluminum frame, and houses an AMOLED panel with waterfall edges (therefore almost 90 °), 6.89 ″ Full HD +. This is the same solution as the previous model: needless to say that we are once again faced with a full-screen solution, with a screen-to-body ratio of 99.6%.
Like its predecessor, the flagship is equipped with Touch Sense buttons for volume control and the Power button. Let the selfie camera pop up from 16 MP that the triple camera from 64 + 13 + 13 MP come directly from the NEX 3 while the real news is enclosed in the heart of the flagship.
Vivo NEX 3S 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 865, accompanied by RAM memories L and storage UFS 3.1. It does not change the style - therefore - but the substance, aiming for maximum power. The 5G Dual Mode support is present at the appeal and there is no variant equipped with only 4G connectivity. To improve the sense of vibration during the game, the system has been introduced X-Axis Haptic (excellent also when typing) while thanks to the cooling through zero induction plate it is possible to keep the device "cool" even during the heaviest game phases. Below you will find all the details on the device specifications.
- dimensions of 167.44 x 76.14 x 9.4 mm for a weight of 219.5 grams;
- 6.89 ″ AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution (2256 x 1080 pixels), ratio in 18.8: 9, Waterfall edges, density of 363 PPI and HDR10 + support;
- fingerprint reader in the display;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor up to 2.84 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 650;
- 8 / 12 GB of RAM LPDDR5;
- 128/256 GB of USF 3.1 storage;
- 4.500 mAh battery with fast charging from 44W;
- triple 64 + 13 + 13 MP camera with aperture f/1.8-2.2-2.46, Samsung GW1 main sensor, FOV 120 ° wide angle, Super Macro 2.5 cm, telephoto lens with 2X optical and 20X digital zoom, Hyper HDR, Super EIS;
- 16MP pop-up selfie camera (f/2.0) with Hyper HDR functionality;
- Dual SIM 5G, 4G si 20 band, Wi-Fi 6 Tri Band (2.4 / 5.1 / 5.8G), GPS / Beidou / Glonass / Galileo, GPS Dual Frequency, Bluetooth 5.1, mini-jack 3.5 mm, USB Type-C, NFC;
- Android 10 operating system via proprietary Funtouch OS 10 interface.
Vivo NEX 3S 5G - Price and availability
Il price di Vivo NEX 3S 5G is 4.998 yuan (approx €631) for the model from 8 / 128 GB while for the variant increased by 12 / 256 GB, the price rises to 5.298 yuan (approx €669 at the current exchange rate). The top of the range will be on sale from March 14 in China, in the colors Black, Blue and Red. As for a possible international variant, the company has not released details at the moment.Currently this product is not yet available for sale online in the most popular stores and in Italy. As soon as it is, you will find it on GizDeals at the best price, so subscribe to our Telegram channel, which you can see below with the latest offers, and on the page Facebook for all offers at the lowest price!