The announcement of Redmi K30 Pro has finally arrived, with today's keynote that has revealed all the news. After K20 and K20 Pro, 2020 now also has its full range of top of the range branded Redmi. Unlike the two basic models, this model can boast not only the presence of the Snapdragon 865, but also features that make it more advanced. Starting from pop-up room, thanks to which it was possible to integrate a screen full screen.
Official Redmi K30 Pro: everything you need to know
With Redmi K30 Pro, the discussion started with the K20 range is resumed, without notches, notches or holes in the display. Redmi opted for a full screen design, with one screen Samsung AMOLED da 6.67 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) with screen-to-body ratio 92.7%. The refresh rate is only a 60 Hz, although touch sampling is 180 Hz. Peak brightness reaches up to 1200 nits, the rest of the specifications include 5000000: 1 contrast, HDR10 + support and TÜV Rheinland certification.
The selfie camera from 20 MP free from clutter K30 Pro, popping out of the body in just 0.58 seconds. On the back, however, we find one quad camera da 64 + 13 + 8 + 2 MP arranged in a circular form in the center of the body. It includes a Sony IMX686 primary sensor, flanked by a 123 ° wide angle, a telephoto lens and a sensor dedicated to depth acquisition. This configuration allows you to get one digital zoom 30x, assisted by stabilization OIS.
This applies, however, to the so-called "Zoom Edition“: The standard one is both free of OIS and 8 MP telephoto, having a 5 MP sensor that acts as telephoto and macro.
There is no lack of support for the HEIF format to save up to 50% of storage space. There is also the possibility of making registrations videos in 8K. Remaining in multimedia, unfortunately Redmi K30 has only a single speaker, as far as supported by Smart PA amplifier and Hi-Res certification.
To pilot all this there is the aforementioned Snapdragon 865, Maxima solution from Qualcomm, together with memories L ed UFS 3.1. To power everything, then, there is a battery from 4700 mAh with quick charge a 33W, able to load it 100% in 63 minutes.
The arrangement of the components is possible from the "sandwich" structure of the motherboard, thus giving way to insert a system dissipation. Overheating is driven by a welcome multi-layer system, as well as a liquid cooling mechanism. There are also 9 sensors that monitor everything and inform the system of any anomalies.
The connective department includes the modem 5G, with speeds higher than those offered by the Kirin 990 on Honor V30 Pro, according to Redmi. In addition to that, Redmi K30 Pro also offers NFC, USB Type-C and input mini-jack from 3.5 mm. Also noteworthy is the certification IP53 against liquids and dust.
- Samsung AMOLED display from 6.67 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels), 394 PPI density, HDR10 + support and Gorilla Glass 5 protection;
- dimensions of 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm for 218 g;
- certificazione IP53;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 865;
- Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU;
- 6 / 8 GB RAM LPDDR5 (LPDDR4X for the 6/128 GB);
- 128 / 256 GB non-expandable UFS 3.1 storage (UFS 3.0 for 6/128 GB);
- fingerprint reader in the display;
- quad room from 64 + 13 + 5 + 2 MP (standard) with 50mm macro telephoto lens and 3/7 cm focus, 123 ° wide angle, 8K video, 960 fps Super Slow Motion, autofocus and LED flash;
- quad room from 64 + 13 + 8 + 2 MP (Zoom Edition) with telephoto lens with 30x digital zoom, OIS;
- selfie camera retractable from 20 MP;
- support dual SIM 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi 6 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Dual Frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, USB Type-C, IR sensor, mini-jack input;
- battery by 4700 mAh with quick charge to 33W;
- Android 10 operating system with MIUI 11.
Price and availability
Redmi K30 Pro is sold in its basic version at the following prices:
- 6 / 128 GB (LPDDR4X and UFS 3.0): 2999 yuan - 391€
- 8 / 128 GB: 3399 yuan - 443€
- 8 / 256 GB: 3699 yuan - 482€
Here are the ones for the Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition:
- 8 / 128 GB: 3799 yuan - 495€
- 8 / 256 GB: 3999 yuan - 521€