We already know that Xiaomi Mi 10 will officially debut during the Q1 2020, as confirmed by CEO Lei Jun. Unfortunately, however, the situation resulting from the alarm Coronavirus it is leading to the cancellation of numerous events in China. For example, the League of Legends tournament has been suspended and the same fate could befall live presentation of the new Xiaomi flagship.
Upgrade 02 / 02: while waiting to know the implications for Xiaomi, the Black Shark management confirms that it will not hold the offline event scheduled for the next few days. Everything will take place only in online mode, as could be the case for Mi 10.
Coronavirus alarm: Xiaomi is considering canceling the Mi 10 event
Analysis of the latest information shows that due to the #coronarvirus, Beijing has canceled major events.#Xiaomi is considering transforming the offline conference into an online live broadcast. #Mi10 & #Mi10Pro may be released via online live streaming. The date is the same.
- Xiaomishka (@xiaomishka) January 27, 2020
As the insider indicates Xiaomishka, the company would be considering whether to cancel the conference for the launch of the Xiaomi Mi 10 series or not. In its place it could be held online launch only, with a streaming video that you can follow all over the world. On the other hand, this type of event is attended by users from all over the nation and not, therefore a possible internal outbreak could potentially compromise the health of many people.
Waiting for a recovery of the situation, we remind you of the specifications that we should find on Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro:
- AMOLED display from 6.5 " with refresh rate a 120 Hz
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 865
- Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU
- 12 GB of RAM
- 128 / 256 / 512 GB non-expandable UFS 3.0 storage
- ID sensor below the screen and 2D facial recognition
- quad room from 108 + 48 + 12 + 8 MP with telephoto and wide angle, OIS, hybrid autofocus and LED flash
- support dual SIM 4G and 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Dual-frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo
- battery by 4500 mAh with fast charging 48 / 65W, wireless 40W and reverse
- Android 10 operating system with MIUI 10
📱Follow GizChina up Google News , click on the star to add us to your favorites â ï¸.