Even if the MWC 2020 will never be done again, cause Coronavirus, the event Honor scheduled for February 24 will be officially held. Online only, but this does not mean that the news will be a lot, between smartphones, products and accessories. Speaking of phones, there will be at least 2 models to enrich the end of the month event, that is Honor View 30 ed Honor 9X Pro. Two phones already seen in recent months in China and that they are ready to debut for our continent, albeit with a noteworthy flaw.
Even Honor 9X Pro will suffer the absence of Google from us in Europe
This is specified by the same Facebook post of George Zhao, president of the company born from a Huawei rib. Even Honor 9X Pro, like View 30, will be devoid of Google services: in their place will find space Huawei Mobile Services. A flaw that will be even stranger if you think that the basic model, Honor 9Xinstead, has Google certification, with Play Store and everything. However, we remind you of the specifications of the Pro:
- Dimensions of 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm for a weight of 206 grams;
- LTPC display from 6.59 "Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) and density of 391 PPI;
- HiSilicon octa-core processor Kirin 810 with a maximum frequency of 2.27 GHz;
- ARM GP G52 GPU;
- 4 / 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4x;
- 64 / 128 GB of internal memory UFS 2.1 expandable via microSD;
- side fingerprint reader;
- dual room from 48 + 2 MP f/1.8-2.4 with AI and LED flash;
- selfie pop-up room from 16 MP f/2.2;
- battery by 4000 mAh with 5V2A recharge;
- Dual SIM LTE support, Dual Band Wi-Fi, 5.0 Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm mini jack, 3.0 Turbo GPU;
- Android 9 Pie operating system with EMUI 9 interface.
Together with the two phones there may be a third, under the name of Honor 9X Lite, how could they demonstrate the latest teasers.💰 Save with GizDeals for the best deals from China!
⭐️ If you are hungry for news, follow GizChina su Google News : click on the star to add us to your favorites .