After the first sightings on the main benchmark platforms, here is that the Chinese company has finally raised the curtain on I live iQOO NEo 855 Racing Edition. This is yet another enhanced version of the flagship - seen so far in two versions, with Snap 845 e 855 - this time with the latest version of Qualcomm's high-end chipset par excellence. Here are all the details between the technical sheet, price and availability on the Chinese market.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition: everything you need to know
Design and features
In terms of design and specifications, the new gaming flagship does not absolutely change the cards on the table compared to what was seen with the previous models. We have a Super panel again AMOLED from 6.38 ″ Full HD + with drop notch, a selfie camera from 16 MP and an integrated ID sensor. The back of Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition presents a glass back cover, with a triple camera from 12 + 8 + 2 MP and three different colors: Iceland Aurora, Carbon Black and Light Mint.
In short, the real difference with the two "minor" brothers is the presence of the SoC Snapdragon 855 +, enhanced version with a maximum frequency of 2.96 GHz and optimized performance. To accompany the chipset we find 8 / 12 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory UFS 3.0. Below is the complete technical data sheet.
- dimensions of 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13 mm for 198.5 g;
- Super AMOLED display from 6.38 inches Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixel) with report in 19.5: 9;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 855 +;
- Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU;
- 8 / 12 GB of RAM;
- 128 GB UFS 3.0 internal storage;
- fingerprint reader in the display and facial recognition;
- triple rear camera from 12 + 8 + 2 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.79-2.2-2.4, wide-angle, PDAF and LED flash;
- front camera from 16 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- dual SIM support 4G + (no 20 band), Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS, mini-headphone jack;
- battery by 4500 mAh with charging FlashCharge 2.0 from 33W (via Type-C);
- OS Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9 interface.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition - Price and availability
The new version of I live iQOO Neo will go on sale in China starting from December 12, in configurations from 8 / 128 GB and 12 GB GB, respectively for the price of 2598 and 2798 yuan, approximately 332 / 358 € at the current exchange rate.Currently this product is not yet available for sale online in the most popular stores and in Italy. As soon as you will find it on GizDeals at the best price, so subscribe to our channel Telegram and on the page Facebook for all offers at the lowest price!