Realme, a company specializing in quality devices while maintaining a low price, left fans pleasantly surprised with the launch of its first flagship, Realme X2 Pro. The device was received very positively thanks to a technical data sheet from the first of the class and an economic price, an always appreciated combination. Moreover, over the weeks, the device has landed on Amazon, becoming even more appealing to our users. You have bet on Realme X2 Pro and want to know how to install the recovery TWRP? Don't worry: all you have to do is follow all the steps in this guide!
Here's how to install the TWRP recovery on board of Realme X2 Pro
Let's start from the basics, first of all. TWRP recovery is one of the most appreciated solutions in the modding field and allows you to perform a whole series of operations using your smartphone, such as creating system backups, accessing root permissions and installing Mod, ROM and other third-party software. Want to know how to install TWRP on board of yours Realme X2 Pro? So let's talk about it and take a look at the procedure.
IMPORTANT: the procedure described presents complex operations that, if performed incorrectly, could damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have gained a good experience in modding. The staff of GizChina.it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device. This procedure involves formatting the phone and the consequent loss of all data: it is advisable to make a backup.
- bootloader unlocked;
- have a PC and a USB cable available;
- make a complete backup of the flagship on an external support;
- download ed install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC;
- download Magisk, if you want to unlock root permissions;
- download and install TWRP Recovery for the device (you can find it here);
- download and install Realme's latest USB drivers;
- have at least the 60% remaining charge on your smartphone.
How to install TWRP: step by step guide for Realme X2 Pro
- enable Developer Options (Settings, System, Phone Information, make 7 touches on the Build Number;
- Settings, Developer Options, enable USB Debugging;
- extract the ADB / Fastboot drivers in a PC folder and insert the recovery img file in here. In the folder open a Powershell window by holding down the Shift key of the keyboard and the right one of the mouse. Click Open Powershell window here.
- turn off Realme X2 Pro;
- press and hold Volume + and the power button on the smartphone to start Fastboot mode;
- connect the device to the PC using the USB cable;
- in the Powershell window opened previously run the command
adb reboot bootloader
- you can check if the connectivity between PC and smartphone is active, through the command
- now install the TWRP recovery via the command
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-RMX1931.img
Et voila, the game is done. You will have successfully installed the recovery on your flagship.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Realme in the group Telegram. Do not miss any news in real time and the best offers dedicated on Realme Italia!