It has appeared on the market a few weeks ago Notes redmi 8 Pro. It is a mid-range device that, for the first time, has decided to adopt a MediaTek SoC, implementing a Helio G90T. Despite the solutions developed by Qualcomm are the favorites of the public, this chipset guarantees a good relationship between performance and consumption, showing excellent reliability. From the point of view of modding, however, we know that MediaTek has some chances of change in less. Despite this, however, it seems that on this smartphone it is possible to install the Google Camera.
Redmi Note 8 Pro equips itself with Night Sight, HDR + and Portrait
A new procedure for the installation of the Google Camera su Notes redmi 8 Pro. It seems, in fact, that a developer has managed to create a port of this application, making it available on this unit. Thanks to wyroczen, the name of the developer, on Note 8 Pro it will now be possible to take advantage of the mode Night Sight, L 'HDR + and portrait mode. We remind you, then, that two versions of this software are available, so you can choose between TEST and STABLE.
Let's see in detail what, however, are the procedures to follow to install the porting area of Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Download the version that interests you most, between TEST and STABLE, a this address;
- Download the configuration file wyroczen_rn8pro_3.xml da this link;
- Install the Google Camera APK;
- Open the application and go to the tab More;
- Go on then Settings;
- Click on Save settings and write any name in the text bar;
- Access any file manager and copy the file wyroczen_rn8pro_3.xml;
- Go to the directory GCam> Configs and paste the file wyroczen_rn8pro_3.xml;
- Open the Google Camera application and double-tap on the black surface you find between the shutter button and the photo preview;
- Select the file wyroczen_rn8pro_3.xml And click on Restore;
- Restart the application.
In case you would like more information about it, I refer you to official thread present on XDA-Developers. If there were problems with the installation of the Google Camera, however, leave a comment below and we will try to help you.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to:
Offers Channel , News Channel, Telegram Group, Facebook page, Youtube channel and Forum.