After a first "orphan" event of a Pro model, today was the day of the debut of OnePlus 7T Pro. The event held in London revealed to the general public the innovations introduced with the most valuable model. Compared to OP7Thowever, the changes made were not very impactful. It is a product that refines the already excellent technical data sheet of its predecessor.
OnePlus 7T Pro official: all you need to know
The event started with one of the main novelties, not related to hardware but to software. OnePlus 7T Pro will indeed be one of the very first smartphones to come to market with Android 10. The company has indeed illustrated the various features of the renewed OXYGEN 10, starting from the enlargement of the Dark Theme to the whole interface, as well as improvements for Zen Mode, Gallery, gestures and Digital Wellness. There is also an instant translation mode (later in roll-out) with which you can converse freely with foreign people.
A refresh of the components could not be missing, starting from the use of the most recent Snapdragon 855 +. An overclocked SoC, with higher frequencies both on the CPU and GPU side. Furthermore, the battery can now count on recharging Warp Charge 30T, more efficient than 23% compared to the Warp Charge 30.
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition is all about speed ... in every sense
The partnership with McLaren continues and even on this tour it is crowned with a new smartphone, even more premium (and expensive). Is called OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition and offers a more aggressive aesthetic, in the Papaya Orange color and a particular texture around the camera.
OnePlus 7T Pro - Technical Data Sheet
- Display Fluid AMOLED from 6.67 "Quad HD + (3120 x 1440 pixels) in 19.5: 9 with 515 PPI density and Gorilla Glass 6 protection;
- dimensions of 162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm for 206 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 855 +;
- Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU;
- 8 / 12 GB of RAM LPDD4X;
- 256 GB UFS 3.0 storage;
- fingerprint reader in the display;
- triple rear camera from 48 + 8 + 16 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.6-2.4-2.2, 3x telephoto lens, 117 ° wide-angle lens, hybrid autofocus, OIS + EIS and LED flash;
- front camera from 16 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0 and EIS;
- support 4G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, 5.0 Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C, Dual-Frequency GPS;
- battery by 4085 mAh with Warp Charge 30T support;
- operating system Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.
OnePlus 7T Pro - Price and availability
OnePlus 7T Pro will be available in 2 colors: Frosted Silver and Glacier Blue. The price will be of €759 for the version of 8 / 256 GB, since the 6 / 128 GB version will no longer be available. Sales will start from 17 October but you can already pre-order it on Amazon. The McLaren Edition, on the other hand, will be available for purchase from the 5 November at the cost of €859.
Discuss with us about the article and about it OnePlus in groups Telegram e Facebook (OP6 e OP7 and OP7 Pro) Dedicated! And do not miss any news and offers in real time by following the channel Telegram!