After the first rumors in this regard, like a bolt from the blue, the announcement arrived the debut of the new mid-range of the Chinese company. The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite - successor of the Mi 8 Lite and international variant of the I CC9 - shows a really bad technical data sheet and goes to compete with the recent one We are A3, in turn Global incarnation of the Mi CC9e. Android One or MIUI 10? Let's see if all the details on the technical data sheet and price can make you lean towards the newcomer.
Upgrade 18 / 10: starting from 19 October it will be possible to buy Mi 9 Lite in exclusive with Vodafone. It will be available in all Vodafone stores in the main offline chains at a price of €399.99 in the Aurora Blue and Onyx Black colors. Furthermore, with the Vodafone RED Unlimited offer it will be payable in installments a 0.99 € for 30 months, with an advance of 19.99 €.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite arrives in Italy: here is all there is to know and the differences with Mi CC9
Design and features
The design of the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite does not change the cards on the table compared to what was seen with the Chinese cousin Mi CC9. Once again we have a large panel AMOLED da 6.39 inches with resolution Full HD + and the integrated fingerprint reader. The panel presents the now timeless drop notch, which hosts a 32 MP camera selfie with Pixel Binning technology. Then the inevitable DC Dimming.
Along the left edge of the back cover - in glass - we have a triple vertical camera, with a LED flash. The main sensor is the module Sony IMX586 da 48 MP, now a must have for any model that wants to offer first-class performance in terms of photography.
A depth sensor from 2 MP and a wide angle from 13 MP. The latter differs from that of the Mi CC9, in this case a solution from 8 MP. Below is the technical data sheet of the newcomer, with all the details on the rest of the specifications.
- AMOLED display from 6.39 "HD + (2340 x 1080 pixel) with 403 PPI density, brightness up to 600 nit and protective glass Gorilla Glass 5;
- dimensions of 156.8 x 74.5 x 8.67 mm for 179 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 710;
- Qualcomm Adreno 616 GPU;
- 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage;
- fingerprint reader in the display and Face Unlock;
- triple rear camera from 48 + 13 + 2 mega-pixel with wide-angle 118 °, aperture f/ 1.79-2.2-2.4, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera from 32 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0 and Pixel Binning;
- support dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, mini-jack, USB Type-C, audio Hi-Fi Res;
- battery by 4030 mAh with 18W fast charge;
- operating system Android 9 Pie in the form of a proprietary interface MIUI 10.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite - Price and availability
The new Xiaomi mid-range comes in beautiful colors Aurora Blue, Pearl White e Onyx Grey. At the moment - despite the official status - no details have been disclosed about the sale price. The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite will be available for purchase in Italy exclusively through operators and as soon as we know more we will update the following article.
Prices for the Spanish market are from 319 / 349 €, respectively for the variant from 4 / 64 GB and 6 / 128 GB. Obviously it is not clear if these will also be the figures for Italy, but certainly it is an excellent clue.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!