I rumors of the past weeks have turned into reality: OnePlus has released the Oxygen OS Open Beta 1 to OnePlus 7 e OnePlus 7 Pro based on Android 10. Obviously, as anticipated, it is a Beta but, according to the changelog, the known bugs are reduced to the bone.
Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro is now available through Open Beta 1
Below is the complete changelog issued by the company:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization features in the Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added to bottom navigation bar for allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Gaming Space feature now for more access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Supported intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display （Settings - Display - Ambient Display - Smart Display
- Now block by keywords for Message (Messages - Spam - Settings - Blocking settings)
- Application compatibility issues
- Low probability of system lag and stability issues
How to install Android 10 with Oxygen OS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 7 / 7Pro
From stable or Develper Preview to 1 Open Beta via Local Update
Note: This update will not delete the data but a precautionary backup is recommended
1. Download the ROM package from the specific server.
2. Copy the ROM to the device's internal memory.
3. Go to Settings -> System -> System Update -> Click on the icon at the top right -> Local Update -> Select the previously downloaded package -> Update
4. At the end of the operation, click on Restart.
5. The phone will restart in recovery and install the update
6. Update completed
The Developer Preview 4 and 5 will receive the 1 Open Beta update between today and tomorrow.
Android 10 to OnePlus 7 it is now served pending the stable release that will take place in the coming months. Let us know your feedback!
Discuss with us about the article and about it OnePlus in groups Telegram e Facebook (OP6 e OP7 and OP7 Pro) Dedicated! And do not miss any news and offers in real time by following the channel Telegram!