A few weeks ago we witnessed the presentation of some interesting new branded smartphones Honor. It is, in fact, the series Honor 9X, which caused so much talk about itself even before the official announcement. Despite all the problems related to ban of Huawei in the United States, these devices have not suffered any software problems. Indeed, some have already arrived during this short period updates, even of minor interest. It seems, however, that Honor has just released an interesting update for Honor 9X Pro, improving the whole camera compartment with the AI Super Clear Mode.
Honor 9X Pro will shoot images with a better dynamic range
According to what was seen in the last update, Honor 9X Pro should have improved its photographic sector. During these hours, in fact, this device is receiving a new software function, the AI Super Clear Mode. According to the information coming from the company itself, moreover, it seems that Honor 9X Pro now has a new algorithm that includes two functions: Super Resolution Reconstruction e AI HDR.
With AI HDR the smartphone should improve the color range in difficult to manage lighting conditions, also using the support of theartificial intelligence. This should guarantee a greater contrast between the lightest and darkest areas, while not damaging the colors in the photo. Thanks to this system, therefore, the quality of 20% should also improve.
About the Super Resolution Reconstruction, instead, it seems that the device shoots more images together, at low resolution, going to subsequently fill all the points left uncovered by the high resolution photos. Therefore, a true reconstruction of the image is carried out pixel per pixel.
Below, however, we also report the technical of Honor 9X Pro.
- dimensions of 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm for a weight of 206 grams;
- LTPC display from 6.59 inches diagonal with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixel) and density of 391 PPI;
- HiSilicon Kirin 810 octa-core processor with a maximum frequency of 2.27 GHz;
- ARM GP G52 GPU;
- 4 / 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4x, 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM (Pro);
- 64 / 128 GB of internal memory UFS 2.1 expandable via microSD, 128 / 256 GB of memory UFS 2.1 (Pro);
- side fingerprint reader;
- dual camera from 48 + 2 mega-pixel (f/1.8-2.4) with AI and Flash LED, ultra wide-angle sensor from 8 mega-pixel (Pro variant);
- selfie camera pop-up from 16 mega-pixel (f/2.2);
- 4000 mAh battery with 5V2A recharge;
- Dual SIM LTE support, Dual Band Wi-Fi, 5.0 Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm mini jack, 3.0 Turbo GPU;
- Android 9 Pie operating system with EMUI 9.1.1 interface.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: