After the launch at home in May e the conquest of the Indian market, the small Redmi 7A is ready to debut in Italy. Xiaomi has also brought to our country the latest addition to the Redmi series, an entry level that makes autonomy its pride. Here are all the details on the data sheet, price and availability.
Redmi 7A official in Italy: everything you need to know about Xiaomi's new entry levelH
Design and featuresH
The device is characterized by a simple design and contained specifications: frontally we have a 5.45-inch panel with HD + resolution and 18: 9 ratio, with a fairly classic style. The panel has Low Blue Light certification from TÜV Rheinland and guarantees a comfortable viewing experience, without straining the eyes. The back cover houses a single 12 mega-pixel camera, while for selfies the small one Redmi 7A offers a mega-pixel 5 sensor, which can also be used for the Face Unlock.
To move it all we find the octa-core SoC Snapdragon 439, which is flanked by a battery from 4000 mAh offers up to two days of autonomy, as reported by the same company. Inevitable mini-jack input for headphones and the possibility of receiving FM radio signals
- IPS display from 5.45 ″ HD + (1440 x 720 pixels) in 19.5: 9, density of 295 PPI, ratio in 18: 9 and Low Blue Light certification;
- dimensions of 146.30 x 70.41 x 9.5 mm for 165 grams;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 439 up to 2.0 GHz;
- Qualcomm Adreno 505 GPU;
- unlock via Face Unlock;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD;
- rear camera by 12 mega-pixels;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixel;
- 4G dual SIM support, 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi, 4.2 Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB, 3.5 mm mini jack, FM radio;
- battery by 4000 mAh;
- Android 9 Pie operating system with MIUI 10.
Redmi 7A - Price and availabilityH
The little Redmi house is already available for purchase exclusively with TIM - at the operator's points of sale - at a price of € 119.90, in the colors Matte Blue and Matte Black. Redmi 7A will also arrive in the We Store of Xiaomi and at the Official site of the brand, starting next week.