As required by the roadmap leaked months ago, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 start receiving the latest firmware with Android 9 Pie. And it does so with the new update to the MIUI 10 version 9.5.9. After Xiaomi Mi 6, Notes redmi 6 Pro and soon Redmi S2, even the last full screen flagship modernizes its software.
The MIUI 10 9.5.9 brings Android 9.0 Pie aboard the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
For the moment the MIUI 9.5.9 update for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 is being released via OTA in Asia. It is, in fact, the MIUI China Beta and not of Global, for which as usual we will have to wait a few more days / week. With a weight of 1.7 GB, here's the complete changelog:
- Upgrade to Android 9.0 Pie
- April / May 2019 security patch (not yet clear)
- General improvement and bug fixes
- New Recent menu for those who have updated from MIUI 9
- New AI Portrait option in the Camera
- Scan Paytm QR Code and Pay in the Camera
- New sound clips inspired by nature for notifications
- Quick Settings and redesigned Shade Notifications
- New Quick Manu in Messages
- MIUI Lab
- New volume slider
If you do not want to wait for the update to MIUI 9.5.9, by clicking on the badge below you can download the related one Recovery ROM. However, since it is a Beta, we invite you to install it only if you are familiar with the subject.
[su_button url = "http://bigota.d.miui.com/9.5.9/miui_MIMIX2_9.5.9_5a5f9c3558_9.0.zip" target = "blank" style = "soft" background = "# 046b34 ″ size =" 4 ″ Icon_color = "# ffffff"] Download MIUI 9.5.9 in Recovery ROM [/ su_button]
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!