A few days after launch of his new top of the range (with zoom 10x, a first time to remember for the Chinese brand) the company has found the time to launch a new medium-low end device - OPPO A7n - a sort of slightly enhanced version of the AX5s model seen last month.
OPPO A7n is the "enhanced" version of OPPO AX5s
The specifications of the smartphone faithfully follow those of the device mentioned at the beginning and differ only in terms of memories. OPPO A7nin fact, it mounts a processor MediaTek Helio P35 accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal expandable memory (against the 3 / 64 GB of the AX5s).
The rest of the data sheet is mirrored, as is the design of the smartphone. Once again we have a panel from 6.2 inches HD + with drop notch, a battery from 4230 mAh and a dual camera (this time from 13 + 2 mega-pixel, slightly higher than the cousin).
OPPO A7n - Technical data sheet
- LCD display from 6.2 inches with resolution HD + (1520 x 720 pixels) and 270 PPI;
- dimensions of 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.2 mm for a weight of 170 grams;
- octa-core processor MediaTek Helio P35;
- IMG GE8320 GPU;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- dual camera back from 12 + 2 mega-pixel with opening f/ 2.2-2.4, autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera from 16 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- 4G dual SIM support, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, 4.2 Bluetooth, GPS / A-GPS / Glonass, microUSB, 3.5 mm mini-jack, NFC;
- battery by 4230 mAh with quick charge;
- operating system Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2.
Price and availability
The device comes in the only configuration from 4 / 64 GB and in the only Green Lake color at the price of 1499 yuan, about 198 € at the exchange rate.
Discuss with us about the article and about it OPPO in the group Telegram e Facebook. Do not miss any news in real time and the best offers dedicated on OPPO Inside!