While at home they were officially presented OPPO Reindeer e Reno Pro, during the Swisscom 5G event the new top of the range series was launched, obviously dedicated to the new connectivity standard. Here's to you OPPO Reno 5G, the flagship that promises fabulous performance and that does not miss anything!
24 Update April: OPPO Reno 5G was also announced in Europe, together with Rhine and Rhine 10x Zoom. At the end of the article you will find price and date.
OPPO Reno 5G: that's all there is to know
The flagship is presented as the super-increased variant of the smartphone family and incorporates the same specifications from the Pro model. OPPO Reno 5G has from it the powerful SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, accompanied by the modem X50 dedicated to connectivity 5G. As for the rest of the package, it doesn't miss anything and the smartphone comes with a series of top features.
The photographic compartment of the device relies on a triple camera with 10X hybrid zoom, thanks to a periscopial system that combines a Sony IMX586 sensor from 48 mega-pixels (f/1.7), a wide-angle module with 120 ° FOV from 8 mega-pixels and a telephoto lens from 13 mega-pixels with OIS. The various samples of the past weeks (you can find them here and here) offered a clear overview of what awaits us in terms of performance. Do not miss a double LED flash and laser autofocus, all accompanied by a ToF form.
Below is the complete technical data sheet of the flagship, with all the details regarding the specifications.
OPPO Reno 5G - Technical data sheet
- AMOLED display from 6.6 "Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) in 19.5: 9, 387 PPI density, Gorilla Glass 6 protection and HDR10 + support;
- dimensions of 162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm for 210 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 855;
- Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU;
- 8 GB RAM LPDDr4X-2133 dual channel;
- 256 GB non-expandable UFS 2.1 storage;
- fingerprint reader in the display;
- triple rear camera from 48 + 8 + 13 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.7-2.2-3.0, wide-angle 120 ° and telephoto lens with 10X zoom, Dual OIS, laser autofocus and dual LED flash;
- front camera from 16 mega-pixel with aperture f/ 2.0 and LED flash;
- support dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Dual-Frequency GPS;
- battery by 4065 mAh with VOOC 3.0 charging;
- Android operating system 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.
Price and availability
The new OPPO Reno 5G will arrive in Switzerland from May 2019 at the price of 999 Swiss francs. The top of the range will arrive only in the configuration from 8 / 256 GB, which we imagine to be more than enough to have a lot of power from our side!
As for the rest of Europe, the smartphone has a price of €899 and will be available as of the month of May.
Discuss with us about the article and about it OPPO in the group Telegram e Facebook. Do not miss any news in real time and the best offers dedicated on OPPO Inside!