Se Xiaomi is mostly known to the public for its smartphones and accessories, the company should not be underestimated even in the category of laptops. The range Xiaomi Mi Notebook has immediately gained a great success and now is preparing to welcome one new model. To reveal this news is GeekBench, the benchmarking portal on which the terminal appeared, complete with a score and a technical data sheet.
A new model of Xiaomi Mi Notebook is coming: here is a score and a technical sheet on GeekBench
- Roland Quandt (@rquandt) March 9
The same Roland Quandt, well-known insider of the sector, reveals the next debut of this new Xiaomi Mi Notebook. With a score of 4.412 and 12.414 points in single and multi-core, this machine is based on Intel Core i5-8265U. For the rest we do not know much yet, neither in terms of size and display nor other features. A rather rich range, that of Xiaomi, which would thus be composed:
- Mi 12.5 "Air Notebook - Intel Core m3-6Y30 / m3-7Y30 / i5-7Y54
- Mi Notebook 13 Air "- Intel Core i5-8250U / i7-8550U
- Mi Notebook 15.6 "- Intel Core i5-8250U / i7-8550U
- Mi Notebook Pro 15.6 "- Intel Core i5-8250U / i7-8550U
- Mi Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i5-8300H / i7-8750H
- Mi Notebook ??? - Intel Core i5-8265U
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!