Together to the Pro model - particularly interesting if seen as a sort of anticipation of what awaits us with our neighbor OnePlus 7 - the Chinese company has also launched OPPO F11, with similar specifications but with some differences that allows you to have a cheaper price.
OPPO F11 loses the pop-up module and opts for a more sober style
If with the older brother, the company opted for a selfie camera pop-up, with OPPO F11 you return on less extravagant tracks, with a display equipped with a drip notch. Embedded in the same we find the selfie camera from 16 mega-pixels while the retractable module disappears completely. The panel does not lose in size and remains a solution from 6.5 inches Full HD +.
The rest of the specifications remain unchanged, except for the memories: in this case, in fact, the SoC Helio P70 is accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
OPPO F11 - Data sheet
- LCD display from 6.5 inches with resolution Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) in 19.5: 9;
- octa-core processor MediaTek Helio P70;
- ARM GPU mali-G72;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 128 GB internal memory;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- dual camera back from 48 + 5 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.79-2.4, autofocus, 1 / 2.25-1 / 5 size, Ultra Night Mode and LED flash;
- front camera from 16 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- support 4G dual SIM, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS / Glonass / Beidou, microUSB;
- battery by 4000 mAh with quick charge VOOC Flash Charge 3.0;
- operating system Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.0.
Price and availability
As you can easily guess, the selling price of OPPO F11 it is lowered in a decisive manner compared to the increased model and arrives on the Indian market at 19990 rupees (approx 250 € at the exchange) in the Favorite Purple and Marble Green colors.
Discuss with us about the article and about it OPPO in the group Telegram e Facebook. Do not miss any news in real time and the best offers dedicated on OPPO Inside!