In addition to the first equipped mid-range with triple camera, the Chinese company has re-launched its device slide and has done it really big, great style. Lenovo Z5 Pro GT looks like a real monster of power thanks to Snapdragon 855 and well 12 GB of RAM! And this is only the beginning: here you are served with all the details on the technical data, price and release date.
Lenovo Z5 Pro official GT with Snapdragon 855: here is the new bestial version!
Regarding design and part of the technical sheet, the new one Lenovo Z5 Pro GT it does not differ from what is seen with the basic model. Once again we have a panel Samsung AMOLED da 6.39 inches Full HD + with a monstrous screen-to-body ratio (95.06%) and HDR10. Below the display we have a sensor ID but it is possible to proceed with the release also thanks to the Face Unlock improved by the sensor ad infrared accompanying the dual front camera from 16 + 8 mega-pixel.
Obviously - if it was not clear! - this super top version maintains the peculiar characteristic of the standard model, ie its sliding body. In this case we find some differences in the style of the back cover, also available in the beautiful variant Carbon Black (with a carbon fiber texture and red inserts).
In addition to the aesthetic side, the other big news is represented by the introduction of the powerful Snapdragon 855. To support this monster - and make the device even more beast - think about it 6 / 8 / 12 GB of RAM: a disproportionate amount! In this case, the storage side also includes three configurations: 128 / 256 / 512 GB.
For the photographic sector, once again we are faced with a dual camera IMX576 / IMX519 da 24 + 16 mega-pixel with opening f/1.8 and AI functionality (further improved by the new SoC). Below you will find all the details of the technical data sheet.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT - Technical sheet
- Dimensions of 155.12 x 73.04 x 9.3 mm for a weight of 210 grams;
- Samsung AMOLED display from 6.39 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels);
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 855 up to 2.84 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 640;
- 6 / 8 / 12 GB of RAM LPDDR4x;
- 64 / 128 / 256 GB of storage expandable through microSD;
- dual main camera from 16 + 24 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.8, PDAF, 4 Pixel technology in 1, AI scene recognition, super night mode and Dual Tone LED flash;
- selfie camera 16 + 8 mega-pixel with IR sensor for face recognition;
- Dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, Dolby Panoramic Sound (Dolby Atmos);
- battery by 3350 mAh;
- fingerprint reader in the display and Face Unlock via IR;
- operating system Android 8.1 Oreo with proprietary interface ZUI10.
Price and availability
The new Lenovo Z5 Pro GT will be available in preorder (in the Carbon Black color only) starting from 1 ° January while the actual sales will start the next 24 January. At the moment on the official website there are configurations from:
- 6/128 GB - 2698 yuan (about 344 euros at current exchange rates);
- 8/128 GB - 2998 yuan (approx. 382 euros);
- 8 / 256 GB - 3398 yuan (about 433 euro).
During the launch event, the model from 12 GB of RAM e 512 GB internal memory, which will debut soon to the price of 4398 yuan (about 560 euro).[on_out_products_gizdeals]