Huawei Mate 20 Pro, the latest flagship of the Chinese brand, thanks to the new Kirin 980 (but not only) has taken a big step forward compared to current competitors. Thanks to the report of ZOL - who carried out the teardown of the device - we find out that Mate 20 Pro has an extra gear even for repairs. According to the site, the new top of the range would be very easy to repair. Let's go and see it in more detail.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro: extremely simple to disassemble
ZOL he made the first one teardown of the device and what emerged could make the owners of the device happy. According to the results, the device would therefore be very complex in the internal structure, but also simple to disassemble with the right accessories.
Overall all the individual components of Huawei Mate 20 Pro they are arranged with an enviable care and wisdom, just as the components, the structure and the materials used are high quality results from teardown. To close, ZOL stated that the device - given the structure - is able to withstand different types of pressures without being affected.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Data Sheet
- Display OLED da 6.39 inches diagonal with resolution Quad HD + (3120 x 1440 pixels), report in 19.5: 9, density of 538 PPI;
- thickness of 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm for a weight of 189 g;
- HiSilicon octa-core processor Kirin 980, with Cortex-A76 / A55 architecture and a maximum frequency of 2.6 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-G76 MP10;
- 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4X-2133dual channel;
- 128 GB of internal memory UFS 2.1 expandable via NanoSD;
- fingerprint reader in the display and facial recognition;
- certificazione IP68;
- triple rear camera from 40 + 20 + 8 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.8-2.2-2.4, hybrid autofocus, OIS and Dual Tone LED flash;
- front camera from 24 mega-pixels with VSEL system, wide angle and aperture f/2.0;
- support dual LTE Cat.21 SIM, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Dual Frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Galileo, USB Type-C;
- dual speaker with Dolby Atmos and SLS support;
- battery by 4200 mAh with 2.0 SuperCharge from 40W and fast wireless charging;
- operating system Android 9.0 Pie with interface EMUI 9.0.
Do not miss any news in real time and the best offers dedicated to Huawei in the canal Telegram dedicated!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: