This year Huaweui has decided to take seriously and in addition to the new flagships Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro he also found the time to present Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, extra luxury variant (seen also last year) realized in collaboration with the famous car production company. And get ready to shed bitter tears because the selling price of this variant is equal to its beauty.
Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design: here are all the details of the new version
The back cover of the Porsche Design variant is made of glass and leather and comes in two different colors (Black and Red), both with a very elegant style. Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design arrives with a respectable technical department, which follows what was seen with the Pro model. The technical card remains unchanged, with the powerful Kirin 980, in this case accompanied by 8 GB of RAM and 256 / 512 GB of internal memory.
Once again we have a panel OLED da 6.39 inches with an integrated ID sensor, two speakers and a triple camera 40 + 20 + 8 mega-pixel.
Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design - Technical sheet (updating)
- Display OLED da 6.39 inches diagonal with resolution Quad HD + (3120 x 1440 pixels), report in 19.5: 9, density of 538 PPI;
- thickness of 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm for a weight of 189 g;
- HiSilicon octa-core processor Kirin 980, with Cortex-A76 / A55 architecture and a maximum frequency of 2.6 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-G76 MP10;
- 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X-2133dual channel;
- 256 / 512 GB of internal memory UFS 2.1 expandable via NanoSD;
- fingerprint reader in the display and facial recognition;
- certificazione IP68;
- triple rear camera from 40 + 20 + 8 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.8-2.2-2.4, hybrid autofocus, OIS and Dual Tone LED flash;
- front camera from 24 mega-pixels with VSEL system, wide angle and aperture f/2.0;
- support dual LTE Cat.21 SIM, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Dual Frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Galileo, USB Type-C;
- dual speaker with Dolby Atmos and SLS support;
- battery by 4200 mAh with 2.0 SuperCharge from 40W and fast wireless charging;
- operating system Android 9.0 Pie with interface EMUI 9.0.
Price and availability
Sales of the device will start from November 16 at the price of 1650 € for the model from 8 / 256 GB while climbing to well 2095 € for the 8 / 512 GB version. The launch on the European market will also be accompanied by that of a series of fine leather covers (made by various manufacturers) while the colors available are those shown during the event. So, are you already thinking about which of the two versions to buy?
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: