After weeks of waiting and indiscretions, the Chinese manufacturer finally introduced the new members of the Mi 8 range. Let's find out about it Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro together with the technical sheet, the selling price and all the details of the case.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro: all the details of the brand's new top range
As forecasts, the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro looks like an "improved" version of the basic model. Fortunately, in addition to introducing a fingerprint reader integrated into the display, the device brings with it some interesting innovations; but let us proceed by degrees.
The design of the flag is traced throughout its classic counterpart, except for the reader on the back. The back cover has the same dual traffic light camera from 12 + 12 mega-pixel, with stabilization OIS to 4 axes and Dual Pixel autofocus. Frontally we have a display AMOLED da 6.21 inches Full HD + equipped with notch. Inside the latter is the selfie camera da 20 mega-pixels, accompanied by a IR sensor to use the Face Unlock even in poor lighting.
The first novelty is represented by the introduction of a sensor ID placed under the display, which guarantees a faster release (of 29%) and precise (of 8.8%) compared to the model Explore. Remaining on the aesthetic level we are also witnessing an umpteenth novelty, namely the launch of the gradient coloring Twilight Gold (already protagonist of previous spoilers). In addition to this, a variant will also be available Black and one ... transparent (which follows the Explorer)!
Under the shell we have once again the inevitable Snapdragon 845, accompanied by 6 / 8 GB of RAM and "only" 128 GB internal memory UFS 2.1. At the software level there are various improvements thanks to Unreal Engine Epic Games: Xiaomi has collaborated with the company for the improvement of the graphics performance of the top of the range, a solution that should follow what was seen with GPU Turbo di Huawei.
Then there is the dual GPS Compass, feature already present in previous models, a battery from 3000 mAh with QC4.0 ed Android 8.1 Oreo through the MIUI proprietary UI. Below you will find all the details on the technical data sheet.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro - Technical sheet
- Samsung AMOLED display from 6.21 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + (2160 x 1080 pixels) in format 18.7:9 with notch and with support to the Always-on display;
- 154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 mm dimensions for 175 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 845;
- Qualcomm Adreno 630 GPU;
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 128 GB internal memory UFS 2.1;
- fingerprint reader digital integrated in the display e Face Unlock through sensor IR;
- dual camera back from 12 + 12 mega-pixel with pixel sizes from 1.4 μm, OIS to 4 Axis, dual pixel autofocus, AI portrait mode;
- front camera by 20 mega-pixel with f / 2.0 aperture and pixel size from 1.8 μm;
- support dual SIM 4G, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, IR port, Dual-frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS;
- battery by 3000 mAh with Quick Charge 4.0 Quick Charge;
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo with proprietary MIUI 10 interface.
Price and availability
As for the selling price, the basic version (from 6 / 128 GB) of the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is proposed a 3199 yuan, about 399 euro. The increased variant (8 / 128 GB) instead costs 3599 yuan, about 449 euro at the current exchange rate. Pre-sales will start today as actual sales will start from 21 September.Telegram and on the page Facebook for all offers at the lowest price!
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: