After rumors and various rumors, here it is Huawei Mate 20 Lite it is officially revealed when it is announced to the public, even here in Italy. The smartphone looks like one step-up from the point of view of design and of course the hardware sector. Here's everything you need to know about technical, price e availability.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite arrives in Italy
The main novelty of the new Huawei Mate 20 Lite it's the implementation of well 4 cameras, with a double photographic module both on the back and on the front. Later we have two sensors from 20 + 2 mpx, while for the selfie we have a couple from 24 + 2 mpx. The artificial intelligence will improve the shots, with more than 500 recognizable scenarios in real time. Moreover, it will be possible to achieve also HDR video and Super Slow Motion a 480 fps.
Frontally we see the IPS FullView display from 6.3″ FHD+ in 19.5: 9 format, with notches and frames reduced to Mate 10 Lite. Inside the shell there is also an increased battery from 3750 mAh with support for Quick Charge recharge a 18W. Speaking of body, the body in glass offers a more refined aesthetic, with a different texture that surrounds the dual rear camera.
Everything is supported by the new chipset Kirin 710, with octa-core CPU up to 2.2 GHz, Mali-G51 MP4 GPU, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage expandable through microSD. Software side we find Android 8.1 Oreo customized from the interface EMUI 8.2. The connectivity department includes dual LTE SIM, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, FM Radio, USB Type-C and mini-jack input.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Technical sheet
- IPS display from 6.3 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) and density of 409 PPI;
- dimensions of 158.3 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm for 172 g;
- HiSilicon octa-core processor Kirin 710 up to 2.2 GHz;
- ARM GPU Mali-G51 MP4;
- 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 64 GB Expandable internal memory via microSD up to 256 GB;
- rear fingerprint reader and Face Unlock;
- dual camera back from 20 + 2 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.8, autofocus and LED flash;
- dual front camera from 24 + 2 mega-pixel;
- support dual SIM LTE, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, FM Radio, mini-jack input, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS;
- battery by 3750 mAh with Huawei Quick Charge charging;
- operating system Android 8.1 Oreo with XEMUMX EMUI interface.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Price and release date
Il Huawei Mate 20 Lite will be available on the Italian market starting from September 3th, at a list price of €399. The colors available will be 3, or Sapphire Black, Black and Platinum Gold. Users who will buy it by 30 September will have the new smartband as a gift Huawei Band 3 Pro.
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: