The lack of localization in Italian it is historically one of the biggest obstacles to the spread of Chinese smartphones in our country. Fortunately this problem can be circumvented with the installation of custom ROMs, like those made by ours GizChina ROM Project, or through More 2 room. In today's guide we will show you how to take this second route up OPPO Find X.
OPPO Find X in Italian with MoreLocale 2 | Guide
The guide, very simple, involves the use of a PC with ADB and Fastboot installed system-wide and few shell commands. Once the procedure is complete, all third-party apps (those downloaded from the Play Store, to be clear) will be forced to use Italian, but the interface and the OPPO proprietary apps will remain in English.
- Download and install MoreLocale 2 from the Play Store;
- Enable developer options by doing 7 sometimes tap on the software version (from the settings);
- Enter the developer options;
- Enable USB debugging and "Disable permission monitoring";
- Open a CMD window on the PC, connect the phone and give the command:
- Type now
pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION
- Disconnect the phone from the PC and start the morelocale2 app;
- choose the Italian language.
Recall that morelocale is reset every time you turn off the phone, so you will need to start the app every time you restart.
You can find the complete guide also on our forum (section OPPO), where our staff is always available in case of need or doubts. We also invite you to participate in the discussion and stay tuned for any updates on the procedure.
We want to thank you Alex for reporting!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: