The top of the range of OnePlus, the OnePlus 6, has received a new update to the OxygenOS 5.1.11 which introduces some novelties from the photographic point of view and system stability.
OnePlus 6: here is the changelog of the new OxygenOS 5.1.11
The Chinese manufacturer, in fact, has improved and optimized the HDR mode for more faithful shots and a more precise recognition and processing algorithm. Other improvements from this update to the last one OnePlus 6 they concern the fix of some bug, which you find below in the complete changelog of the new OxygenOS 5.1.11.
Il OnePlus 6, we remember, it is characterized by a processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 6 / 8 GB of RAM and a performing Dual Rear Camera. The complete data sheet of the device is available below (together with our review!). As for the update - at the moment the official website lacks the download link - it is available through OTA.
OnePlus 6 - Technical Data
- Optic AMOLED display from 6.28 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + (2280 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI density and Gorilla Glass 5 protection;
- dimensions of 155.7 x 75.35 x 7.75 mm for 177 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 845;
- GPU Adreno 630;
- 6 / 8 GB of LPDDR4X-1866 dual channel RAM;
- 64 / 128 / 256 GB internal memory UFS 2.1 not expandable;
- rear fingerprint reader and Face Unlock;
- dual camera back from 16 + 20 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.7, OIS + EIS stabilization, PDAF autofocus and dual LED flash;
- front camera from 20 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- support dual SIM standby LTE Cat.16, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Galileo;
- battery by 3300 mAh with charging Dash Charge;
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo with OxygenOS 5.1 interface.
Discuss with us about the article and about it OnePlus in groups Telegram e Facebook (OP6 e OP7 and OP7 Pro) Dedicated! And do not miss any news and offers in real time by following the channel Telegram!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: