Xiaomi has in store a welcome news for some of its smartphones that allows you to try the MIUI 10 Global Developer even in the presence of bootloader bloccato.
MIUI 10 Global Developer: here's how to install it without unlocking the bootloader! | Guide
The devices involved in this "free beta test" of the MIUI 10 Global Developer are currently few but in the coming weeks could increase. At the moment the only models compatible with the procedure (which you find further on) are:
- Xiaomi Redmi Notes 5 / Redmi Notes 5 Pro;
- Redmi 5;
- Redmi 5A;
- Xiaomi Y1 / Y1 Lite.
Please note: the procedure provides for the cancellation of the given partition and therefore of the photos / personal data.
Prerequisites and complete guide
Fundamental prerequisite for the installation of the MIUI 10 Developer it is the presence of the MIUI 9 in stable version pre-installed on the device. To install the MIUI 10 Global Developer it will be enough to follow these simple steps:
- download the package corresponding to your supported model from the following official link;
- copy the ROM downloaded to the device;
- open the Update application on your smartphone and select the option for local installation from the menu (by pressing the button with the three dots at the top right);
- wait for the device to restart;
- enjoy the MIUI 10 Global Developer!
As already underlined - but it is worth remembering it! - we suggest you to make a backup of all your content as the procedure includes complete deletion of apps, data and user content.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: