Yesterday a sort of confirmation he had rekindled hopes, which apparently may have necessitated a response from the company. Well it seems that users waiting for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro they must put their souls in peace, according to reports from Qi Zhiyuan.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro: Xiaomi's denial comes
The head of the Marketing division of the mobile division has decided to have his say about the alleged Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro, with a freezing shower for everyone. In a rather dry way, Qi Zhiyuan has denied both the presence of the device and of any variant with Snapdragon 710. The post published on Weibo is short and concise, without too many turns of words; almost to want to return to put the spotlight on the last phablet (a device particularly awaited by users) instead of a smartphone that will never be released.
What do you think? Consider that the question Mi Max 3 Pro is it permanently closed or in your heart you still hope for a sudden surprise?
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Technical Data
- size of 176.15 x 87.4 x 7.99 mm for a weight of 221 grams;
- IPS LCD display from 6.9 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + (2160 x 1080 pixels), ratio in 18: 9 and brightness up to 520 nits;
- octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 up to 1.8 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 509;
- 4 / 6 GB of LPDDR4x Dual Channel RAM;
- 64 / 128 GB eMMC storage expandable up to 256 GB via microSD;
- dual main room from 12 + 5 mega-pixel with Dual LED Flash, Dual PDAF, aperture f/1.9, 1.4 μm pixel and AI (scene recognition) functionality;
- selfie camera 8 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 aperture, Soft Flash, 1.12 μm pixels, Portrait Mode and AI Beauty Effect;
- battery by 5500 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0;
- fingerprint reader digital back e Face Unlock;
- Dual SIM LTE, VoLTE, 20 band, 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou, 3.5 mm mini-jack, USB Type-C, IR sensor, Dual Speaker;
- operating system Android 8.1 Oreo (through MIUI proprietary UI).
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!