Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has an official launch date, the company has made it known via its Weibo account. As anticipated by Lei Jun, the arrival of the mega phablet will be within July. Now we also know date and time of the officialization event.
A week is missing when Xiaomi Mi Max 3 arrives!
The third smartphone of the highly acclaimed line-up Xiaomi Mi Max will be officially presented on 19 July at local 19.30 hours. So it's about a week. The poster with the date again takes the profile of the smartphone, which will have an aspect ratio 18:9 and a large display from 6,9" with Full HD + resolution.
There are still many doubts about the processor. It could indeed be Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 as well as the brand new 710, also equipped with artificial intelligence. It would not be surprising if more variants were planned with different SoCs.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - alleged technical data sheet
- size of 176.15 x 87.4 x 7.99 mm for a weight of 221 grams;
- IPS LCD display from 6.99 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + and report in 18: 9;
- octa-core processor up to 1.8 GHz;
- 3 / 4 / 6 GB of RAM;
- 32 / 64 / 128 GB storage;
- probable slot for dedicated microSD;
- dual camera with main sensor from 12 mega-pixels;
- selfie camera 8 or 5 mega-pixels;
- battery by 5400 / 5500 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0;
- fingerprint reader digital back;
- 20 band;
- operating system Android 8.1 Oreo (through MIUI proprietary UI).
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to:
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!