One of the problems afflicting the Chinese manufacturer's devices - seen is on OP5 e 5T that on the last OnePlus 6 - is represented by the so-called effect "Oil painting", a defect concerning the photographic part and that returns particularly kneaded shots in low light conditions. But do not worry because - thankfully! - it looks like it's coming an official fix.
OnePlus 6: the fix for the oil painting bug is coming soon
According to a user's report on the official Chinese company forum, the fixed for the effect problem oil painting it would be being worked on by the developer team. Furthermore - even if no precise timing is given - the support operator has specified that the aforementioned bug fix will arrive with the next stable update.
As for the reason behind this bug, it has not yet been clarified, but it seems to be caused byHDR and that by deactivating it, the situation can improve.
OnePlus 6 - technical form
- Optic AMOLED display from 6.28 " resolution Full HD + (2280 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI density and Gorilla Glass 5 protection;
- dimensions of 155.7 x 75.35 x 7.75 mm for 177 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 845;
- GPU Adreno 630;
- 6 / 8 GB of LPDDR4X-1866 dual channel RAM;
- 64 / 128 / 256 GB internal memory UFS 2.1 not expandable;
- rear fingerprint reader and Face Unlock;
- dual camera back from 16 + 20 mega-pixel with opening f/ 1.7, OIS + EIS stabilization, PDAF autofocus and dual LED flash;
- frontal chamber from 20 mega-pixels with opening f/ 2.0;
- battery by 3300 mAh with charging Dash Charge;
- support dual SIM standby LTE Cat.16, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Galileo;
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo with OxygenOS 5.1 interface.
Discuss with us about the article and about it OnePlus in groups Telegram e Facebook (OP6 e OP7 and OP7 Pro) Dedicated! And do not miss any news and offers in real time by following the channel Telegram!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: