LeEco now no longer makes smartphones for quite a while, even if the troubles for his former president are far from over. Surprisingly, however, there is an official update for the former top of the range LeEco Le Max 2. The owners of the device, if there is still someone, will certainly be happy.
LeEco Le Max 2 updates surprise: its EUI now supports facial recognition
The phablet, presented in the 2016, was one of the most interesting range of the period. Then, after the sad financial vicissitudes that characterized the brand, official updates were suspended. Android Oreo It arrived with unofficial ROMs.
For this reason, the update of EUI, which also adds support to the facial recognition, everyone surprises. Not only that, the changelog seems to suggest that soon the update will also come up other devices of the same brand.
LeEco Le Max 2 - Technical sheet
- LCD display from 5.7 inches diagonal with resolution 2K 2560 x 1440 pixels and 515 PPI;
- dimensions of 156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm and 185 grams;
- processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 with 64 architecture bit ARMv8-A Kryo and maximum clock frequency of 2.15 GHz;
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 510 from 624 MHz;
- 4 / 6 GB of LPDDR4 dual channel RAM from 1866 MHz;
- 32 / 64 GB internal memory UFS 2.0;
- fingerprint reader;
- Sony IMX230 rear camera from 21 mega-pixels, f / 2.0, OIS, autofocus PDAF and LED flash dual tone;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels e f / 2.2;
- audio support CDLA;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display;
- Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, sensor IR, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou;
- battery by 3100 mAh with quick charge Quick Charge 3.0;
- operating system at launch Android 6.0 Marshmallow with proprietary interface EUI 5.8 (currently 5.9).
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: