Just as announced by the various teaser posters of recent days, this morning Xiaomi officially launched its new mid-range. And - as expected - this is the first device in this range to arrive with a display with notch. Let's take a look at the technical sheet, price and release date of Xiaomi Redmire 6 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro official: all you need to know about the new mid-range
Lo Xiaomi Redmire 6 Pro arrives with a display from 5.84 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD + and report the 19:9. This is - as also underlined - the first device in the Redmi range to present the notch.
New features compared to the standard Redmi 6 are not limited to adding a notch or a larger display. Compared to the aforementioned model we find a SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (accompanied by various configurations of memories: 3 / 32 GB, 4 / 32 GB e 6 / 64 GB) and a larger battery, from 4000 mAh.
Similar to his younger brother, we find a dual rear camera from 12 + 5 mega-pixel while inside the notch there is a selfie camera 5 mega-pixels. To be noted - always welcome element - the possibility to insert at the same time two SIMs and a microSD, without having to sacrifice any slot for one or the other. Below you will find the complete data sheet, with all the details of the case!
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro - Technical sheet
- Display from 5.84 inches of diagonal in 19:9 with resolution Full HD + (2280 x 1080 pixels) and density of 432 PPI;
- dimensions of 149.3 x 71.68 x 8.75 mm for a weight of 178 grams;
- octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with Cortex-A53 architecture and 2.0 GHz clock frequency;
- GPU Adreno 506 to 650 MHz;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM;
- 32 / 64 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD (up to 256 GB);
- rear fingerprint reader e Face Unlock;
- dual camera back from 12 + 5 mega-pixel with opening f/2.2, AI Portrait Mode, PDAF, HDR and LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixels with AI Portrait Mode, AI Smart Beauty and HDR;
- battery by 4000 mAh with 5V 2A charging;
- support dual SIM 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, IR sensor, microUSB;
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo with proprietary interface MIUI 10.
Price and availability
The new range average will be available for purchase through official channels (at home) from 26 June. As regards the prices, depending on the configuration will be:
- 999 yuan (about 131 euro at current exchange rate) for the variant from 3 / 32 GB;
- 1199 yuan (about 158 euro) for the one from 4 / 32 GB;
- 1299 yuan (about 171 euro) for the increased version with 4 / 64 GB.
The colors available are Stone Black, Sand Gold, Cherry Blossom Powder, Bali Blue and Flame Red. Unfortunately, there are still no details about a possible release for the international market.
Discuss with us about the article and about it Xiaomi in groups Telegram e Facebook Dedicated!
Do not miss any news, offer or review published on our site! Follow us on social networks to stay up-to-date in real time thanks to: